Shop #5 Application...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Shop #5 Application (DunkerTown)

AlphaCheeseCake
(@alphacheesecake)
Active Member Customer

Hey there! I'd like to apply for shop #5 on the Chernarus RP server at the dunkertown savezone. I plan on providing a storage service to players. I believe i am fit to own the shop because i am a welcoming and friendly player who's agenda does not include being hostile towards anyone. I have studied the shop rules and I am confident I will run it fluidly without causing trouble.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Alpha

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2018 5:38 am
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 6:22 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Ok buddy, pretty good application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 1:16 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Im gonna have to deny this as we have a container limit in Dunkertown. This is to stop players abusing the region to store their goods, making them unraidable.

sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 3:58 pm
AlphaCheeseCake
(@alphacheesecake)
Active Member Customer

Ive changed my mind and now understand why my other idea was declined, I'd like to make it a collectors item store, selling weapons and clothing the average player may take days to find. please reconsider and get back to me ASAP.

Alpha.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2018 6:45 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

As it stands we have an abundance of weapons stores, high-end stores included. We're currently looking for unique & interesting shops we don't have, a clothing store is actually one we don't have. If you wish you could set up a specialized clothing store. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 7:15 pm
Share: