Notifications
Clear all

Shop #23 request!

ItsThatOnePuggo
(@itsthatonepuggo)

I will be requesting Shop #23 in dunkertown, I shall be using this shop for mainly Vehicles purposes, along with a supermarket selling various items, Such as food, repair tools, Guns, Ammo, as well as clothing and bags! Hopefully my application will be accepted so I can do these wonderful things for the great people on this server.

( I understand this might interfere with other shops, so If I need to, I will only do Vehicle and food purposes for my shop. )

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2018 11:28 pm
ItsThatOnePuggo
(@itsthatonepuggo)

-Shop number on that server

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner

I myself think I'd make a great shop owner because I love interacting with people, and mainly doing business with other players, I'm not much of a PVPER, so you'll most likely catch me bargaining with the enemy or possibly anybody I come across. Furthermore I'd also be selling certain items at low prices, I usually see shops but not to many people at the shops they own, so it's rather hard to buy items, which is why I've decided to make this post, I would love to own shop #23 to make an all purpose supermarket, where I myself will be scavenging for the loot and supplying it in my shop, I will be selling things such as, Guns,Ammunition,Food,Clothing,Bags, Car services (Repairs/Tools), Explosives, ETC. That is my entire purpose for requesting this vacant shop.
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules

I have read and understood the shop rules.
-A link to your Steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/tomany550

(This was edited with the permisson by Cole)

This post was modified 6 years ago by ItsThatOnePuggo
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2018 9:08 pm
Share: