Sectile's and RiotR...

Notifications
Clear all

Sectile's and RiotRookie's Refined Gun Shop

Sectile
(@sectile)
New Member Customer

I would like to run a shop in the safezone.

I think i could be a great shop owner because i read all of the rules for owning a shop and i also join servers that have shops and shop rules so i know much about having a shop. I will be on for at-least 5-8 hours of the day depending if i have school or what not, i also have about 750+ hours on this game and what i did in all of that time was joined server mostly RP servers because i love RP and being a shop owner is a really good role-play part of the game.

The theme i would like my shop to be is a gun shop for the players that need to protect them selves from the zombies and when they go to the KOS zone they can protect them selves from getting killed.

i have read the rules at-least 3-4 time just to make sure that i know and understand what i am doing because every server is different

Steam Link- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363776612/

Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2019 12:27 am
Topic Tags
S0me0ne
(@s0me0ne)
Active Member Customer

Can't help but noticed but the title is "Sectile's and RiotRookie's", so I'm assuming that you're running a shop and your friend is co-owning?

Apparently there's a rule that you can't co-own shop with anyone, so yeah. The more you know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2019 11:32 am
Share: