Notifications

Parker's fight club  

  RSS
Parker
(@parker)
Trusted Member

I would like to open a shop where a 2 people would fight to the death. They would be given a choice of weapons to use and then fight to the death. People would be able to gamble on the fights with 80% of winnings going to the winner and the other 20% going to operating costs!

This would be a very new shop that isnt just the generic selling items shop!

Quote
Posted : 18/10/2021 3:30 am
Share: