Looking for shop nu...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for shop number #19

RaduQ
(@raduq)

Hello, im RaduQ i whould like to have a shop in Chernarus(server), in the safezone!

Im ready to have a shop because im very online in server(7-8hours/day)!I love to interact with fellas from other countrys!Sorry for my grammar but english isnt my first languege!I would like to have a clothes/Melee shop!I read the shop rules, i will not abuse(put stores and store op items that cant be raided!), Im not the type that abuse!My shop name will be:Clothes n Melees

Here_is_my_steamprofile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198847757954/

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2019 12:42 pm
Topic Tags
RaduQ
(@raduq)

Currently the shop is vacant, i dont really know what that means, nylex this is my work email : raduq552@gmail.com or discord

[ ℳ afia ] RaduQ
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2019 10:54 pm
RaduQ
(@raduq)

I im supposed to be very careful with any player and i will be very "loyal" to my shop, i will not abuse , i will not build more that isnt accepted, im aware that i will be banned if i build outside my shop(in other shops, npc zone, etc.).Sorry i didnt include all this in the main app but is my first app and i wanna see how is to have a shop!I will refill it daily with melees and clothes n armors (i will sell only nvg, shirt, bottom, helmet, vest,hats, military knifes, modded melees, kitchen knife, spiked bat, etc.).I will be really careful to dont sell wrong things exemple: I have a clothes n melees shop and i sell food n guns : /!I will have some custom clothes too, like Juggernaut helmet, full gg , kct vest , spetnaz helmet and nvg!All of those will be put on manequines!Sorry for bag grammar, english isn't my first languege!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2019 7:21 pm
Share: