Notifications
Clear all

Laze shop app

Laze
 Laze
(@the-toxic-toaster)
Active Member Customer

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are multiple) : Cherno, Kingstown 2.0.

-Shop number on that server: #12

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner : I know how to talk people into buying something they didn’t think they would need in the first place when they arrive in the safezone. I am good with meeting new people and talking and bargaining on prices. Materials is one of the resources on the server that is the most looked after and most people don’t enjoy the process of rummaging through every single bit of a town and scrapping everything. So I intend to do it for them! I can take custom orders from amounts of scrap to tape, glue and other items you might need. I do intend to try to sell tools for crafting and possibly melee weapons too! These weapons could be made in a blacksmith made with the blacksmithing mod. I also haven’t scammed a single person in the URP community as I generally dislike the idea of scamming people.

-What theme you'd like your shop to be: Crafting supplies / Tools and melee weapons (aka a blacksmith)

-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules : I have read through the shop rules.

-A link to your Steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136802316/

Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2021 1:12 am
Share: