Lavalord's (Ryan) S...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Lavalord's (Ryan) Shop Application

Lavalord22
(@lavalord22)
New Member Customer

Hello, I would like to apply for a shop in the SZ. I would like shop #
My name is IGN is Ryan but most people call me by my steam which is lavalord22.
I believe that I can run a great shop/service office because I'm active on the server putting at-least an hour on the server every day and I know and interact with other players often and know quite a few active players. I really enjoy interacting and trading with other players. My idea is to create a bounty and security office. This would add a unique feature of bounty hunting to the server. I would want to also add a security service to the bounty office. The security service would allow an individual to be protected with bodyguards that are hired by myself. Bounty hunters will also be personally hired by me. An addition is a bounty bail, depending on the bounty I would determine a price to bail someone from a bounty. If this feature is unfavorable I would have no problem removing it. I understand the shop rules and will try stay and stay within the guidelines of the shop rules. If my application is accepted to be a shop owner please contact me via discord if possible. My discord is Lavalord22#9792.

Thank you for taking time to read my application.
My steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198329888198/

This topic was modified 6 years ago 3 times by Lavalord22
Topic starter Posted : 10/10/2018 12:57 am
Lavalord22
(@lavalord22)
New Member Customer

I wasn't on the server when i made the application so I wanted to say that I wanted shop #3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/10/2018 1:18 am
Lavalord22
(@lavalord22)
New Member Customer

Also I have recently realized that I the bounty idea maybe against the rules so thats why i included the side option of security office 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2018 2:30 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2018 5:23 pm
Share: