Kylo's Shop Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Kylo's Shop Application (Dunkertown)

Kylo
 Kylo
(@kylo)
Active Member Customer

Greetings. Currently my username on the server is, [Ranger] Kylo.

Question #1: I would like to own a shop on Nylex's Chernarus Role-play Server.

Question #2: I would like to own Shop # 8.

Question #3: Why I believe I would be a good shop owner is, I actually had experience on Robokast's old Semi RP server as a shop owner with a buddy. I quite enjoyed the feeling of gearing people up with exotic weapons and cool clothing, and I wish to do the same thing here on Nylex's server. I wish to arm survivors with top of the line weapons and cool clothing that when people see him they will go, "Woah lets not mess with that guy!". That is why I think I would be a good shop owner.

Question #4: I understand the rules completely, and I've read over them quite a lot of times.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073989383/

Thank you for reading my application, PS Extra details: I wish to make my shop a Guns, Clothing, Ammo. Shop.

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2018 8:23 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

At this current moment in time we already have plenty of armament type shops. At this point we're looking for unique different types of businesses that can bring interesting fulfilling roleplay interactions! I am going to deny this but however in the future if you're looking to open a more uncommon type of shop, I'd be happy to accept your shop application. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 8:39 pm
Kylo reacted
Share: