Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Kits "R"us #23 (New Post)

Duck
 Duck
(@duck)
New Member Customer

Server: Chernarus RP server.

Shop: Dunker Town #23 (Checking availability of another shop)

People Owning the shop: Apple And Me (Duck)

Why I should be a good shop owner: I believe I would make a good shop owner as I have past RP experience and provide good prices to the members. I believe I have the necessary knowledge and maturity in order to provide 666a warm welcoming and respectful manner. Elliott and I will be running this shop as we are providing a better experience for players and a good roleplay in general. We will make sure the shop will be fully supplied before opening. In addition, we will always make sure that our stocks are filled to the brim after a hard day of work. Patience is key for a good salesman, therefore, we will provide quick and easy service to prevent stress on both sides. Discounts and starter packs will be given to trusted citizens and known ones.

What will you be selling? We will be selling kits, these are some of the examples we have loads more that we are able to sell.

These are some kits which have been listed:

• LumberJack = 650 Caps
  • Spec-Ops = 1k Caps
  • Military = 800 Caps
  • Ghillie = 800 Caps
  • Hunter = 700 Caps
  • Diver = 650 Caps 

(Subject may change on release of the shop)

And more to come...

(These are examples and may change)

Theme: A kit selling shop and not selling individual items just selling kits in bulks. The Kits will be showcased around the store. (We will make sure we stick to this theme as we know it is in the rules of shop owning.)

Rules: I have read all the rules on owning a professional store, and fully understand the rules. And will not violate them.

My steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272810627/

Happily Doing business with you, The Customer always comes 1st.

This is a new Post from our old application! (Here

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2019 6:51 pm
Duck
 Duck
(@duck)
New Member Customer

I am the Only one owning it now.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2019 2:26 pm
Dylan
(@dylan)

Accepted