Josh's Shop Applica...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Josh's Shop Application

BlackPanther
(@blackpanther)
New Member Customer

In my shop, I will be selling guns and clothing and any basic survival equipment which I will get from scavenging the map, air drops and kos zone.  I would like own a shop on Chernarus Roleplay server in Dunkerton(shop #3). I am very active and have a good understanding in how to run a business and shop, i have also got a microphone so I can easily communicate with my customers to trade with. I also have an group so can equip my store easily to get guns equipment and supplies including Medits, Ammo and MRE. Within the group 3 people including me have a MVP+ so we can always be active and supply the shop when ever. I really enjoy playing on this sever and reciving the shop will be an added bonus to play as. I have also put money into the sever, as i want to help keep the sever going and im also willing to purchase the APC kit in the near future.

(I have also appeared in Nylexs's video, Im the ghillie that ran into his house when he was taken hostage:) 

Thanks for reading my application - Josh

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=856694564&token=HPdZmhWt

Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2019 7:01 pm
Share: