i would like to req...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] i would like to request shop #15

SEXYPANDA
(@sexypanda)
New Member Customer

So when I join this server I saw the little town. There was all kinds of shops, one thing I have yet to see is a junk store for things like scrap metal bricks and other such things. I guess you could call it a material store but I would be more interested in buying junk like binoculars and things that I can make into scrap. To give people a way to earn money other than robbing and killing zombies also to make a place where I could sell people kits to build a house like everything they would need in 1 purchase. I'm not looking to make a ton of money from this more just as a helpful face to get people what they need to start. I would like have a good relationship with all players as I like to think i have now. I understand how shops are meant to be run and I'm fully aware and promise not to abuse my power and only here to help new players get a place to live and help veteran members expand their bases with out farming(because no one likes farming like me). I'm pretty active since I joined and while i may not have been here for a long time I'm not planning on going anywhere for a while. im hoping that i can open this shop as there's about 7 shops that are just going to waste and i could be that one that gives people that dont like killing a way to earn good money.

My steam link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260898666/

I hope to hear from you soon.

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by SEXYPANDA
Topic starter Posted : 02/11/2018 2:30 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Accepted- Very active and has a pretty good economy moving idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2018 3:07 am
Share: