HI IM RICK HARRISON...

Notifications
Clear all

HI IM RICK HARRISON AND THIS IS MY PAWN SHOP

DragoThaNotorious
(@dragothanotorious)
New Member Customer

hello im jesus and i wanna own a pawnshop, looking for shop (#3 #5 or #9)where i sell everything and i also have to make an offer to everyone which npc vendors cant do. i think i would be a good owner because im always on and ik all the rules thx ^_^

steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866640785/

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2018 10:01 pm
DragoThaNotorious
(@dragothanotorious)
New Member Customer

i would be a great shop owner because im diffrent than other owners that just build and leave there shop hardly ever using it, i overall am on almost all day when i have free time and thing i deserve a shop. im thinking about shop #12 which usually no one gets becaus they want a bigger shop i truly thing i can make it work tho, i will sell food,clothing,materials,some guns, and many more. the thing that i think will attract customers the most is i have to put a price on anything someone wants to sell. this opens the server to sell everything more than the small selection the npc wanna buy, clearing up inventory and actully getting a buck out of it. thanks for ut time -buddah 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2018 6:00 am
DragoThaNotorious
(@dragothanotorious)
New Member Customer

i would be a great shop owner because im diffrent than other owners that just build and leave there shop hardly ever using it, i overall am on almost all day when i have free time and thing i deserve a shop. im thinking about shop #12 which usually no one gets becaus they want a bigger shop i truly thing i can make it work tho, i will sell food,clothing,materials,some guns, and many more. the thing that i think will attract customers the most is i have to put a price on anything someone wants to sell. this opens the server to sell everything more than the small selection the npc wanna buy, clearing up inventory and actully getting a buck out of it. thanks for ut time -buddah 

ReplyQuote
DragoThaNotorious
(@dragothanotorious)
New Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Share: