Gun shop in the new...

Notifications
Clear all

Gun shop in the new safezone

Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

This is my application for the Gun shop in Chernarus:

Hi everyone I'm Jelly and I'm 16 years old.

I would like to have the gun shop in the NEW Chernarus safezone because I'm first of all a very experienced player when it comes down to Shop roleplay. From the start of the server I have either tried to setup my own safezone with shops, or participated in the already excisting ones. I think I could call myself one of the bigger and better shops during that time, with more exclusives, rares and all the good stuff.

As some of you may know, I like to make my shops look very organized and good looking. I'd rather have a little les guns in there, than to have it all cluttered. That is also my 2nd reason why I would like the gun shop: I think I would be able to match it with the style of the safezone, and not make it cluttered like most of the people would do. 

My 3rd reason is because I'm relatively active. I try to be on whenever I can. This wil conclude in more customers in the safezone, not just for my shop. If there are active shop holders, the Safezone will be a place known by everyone and it will be a busy place full of excitement and nice RP.

My final reason is because I play alot, I come across ALOT of guns. I hang around NW almost all the time, try to grab every feast / airdrop I can etc. That will conclude in a wide variety in the stock, and I finally have a place where I can, instead of scrapping them, bring my spare guns to and maybe make someone else happy with it.

I hope I got to convince you to vote for me for the gunshop. If not, bummer, and maybe better luck next time.

Thank you for reading!

Here is your potato:

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/50570271_Alt04?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 7:46 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Just a quick little side note, if I get accepted into the whitelist I won't be playing much on the public server. I would be happy to pass the shop on with current stock to someone else in that case ^^

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 7:47 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Bumping it to the top

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2017 3:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry the Gun shop is already owned by another player, you can see what shops are available here

If you'd like you can take a pick from the list, there's even a couple of unassigned shops so depending on certain limitations you could make your own shop 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2017 4:21 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Hey man, thanks for replying. Didn't see it, so I just made another pick. If u can, there isn't much new stuff in it, just a different application for a different shop, go check it out 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2017 2:44 pm
Share: