Notifications
Clear all

dunkertown 23

danielcreeper022
(@danielcreeper022)
Active Member Customer

I'm applying for a shop in Dunker Town, shop number 25 on Chernarus  RP server
I think I would be a very good shop owner because I'm always on and have a lot to sell for good prices so I think everyone will be happy and get a fair deal.
I have read the shop rules and understand every rule by heart. like how I will be banned if I violate rule 2 (building anywhere in the safe zone outside of your shop). and how I can only sell what my shop says I sell (guns, clothes, attachments, and ammo).i know I'm only allowed to place a certain amount of mannequins and lockers and stuff like that 
this is a link to my steam profile -     ://steamcommunity.com/id/danthemanjohnson/

also, I don't have to sell guns you can choose if you want me to sell guns or not its all up to you. if I do get a shop I will accept anyone that needs to get to tpa to the safe zone and it will make it easier to give some stuff to the new players on the server so I can make their experience a lot better. 

I'm MVP+ on the server so I help out a lot of people and I am very active. my general goal is to make the RP experience on the server a lot better and this shop will really help me!! TYSM for your time!

I'm mvp+ on the server and help anyone who needs help this will make helping people a lot easier thank you for your time!

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2018 3:05 am
KiwiAnarchy
(@kiwianarchy)
Eminent Member

Guns, Attachments, and ammo is a gun store, which in pinned messages by Cole, are not being accepted anymore, and even if you don't sell guns, its a clothes store, which at the moment is a shop owned by Fin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2018 3:55 am
Share: