Depressed's Mysteri...

Notifications
Clear all

Depressed's Mysterious Closet (Shop #21 in Kingstown)

Jason Vanetti
(@wheresmyapple)
Eminent Member

What server you'd like a shop on

I would like a shop on Chernarus RP

-Shop number on that server
Store #21

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner
I think I would be a great shop owner because I am active, I would be on average for 2 hours a day and sometimes even 3 hours. Unlike others, I play on weekdays , although when it comes to the weekends I am super active! I call myself active since I play no server other than this one meaning I would have no interest on any other server than this one. It would also make some profit on my back pocket, I never know the future. Maybe the money I make in Kingstown will be my last resort to being able to do anything. Moving on, I want to make a clothing shop. What I mean by that is by being able to sell all sorts of military clothing to several people and satisfy their needs. I have already planned out prices and planning out what the shop would look like.

-Make sure you have read and understood the shop rules
I have understood that I have a limited amount of space when it comes to storage, meaning I am not allowed to place 16 lockers in a store. I've also understood all other rules that do not JUST comply with limited storage space but many more rules.

-A link to your Steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304586143/

Topic starter Posted : 02/11/2019 5:17 pm
THX_4_FOOD reacted
Share: