Bubbles's Relaxing ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bubbles's Relaxing Retreat Restaurant

Bubbles
(@bubbles)
New Member Customer

Important information to include in your post:
-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safe-zone if there are multiple): Chernarus Roleplay Dunkertown
-Shop number on that server: No number but it's to the upper right of Jackson's Seafood Shack.
-Why you think you would be a good shop owner:  I believe that I would be a great shop owner because of how much I enjoy interacting with other people. I am a pretty active player, I get on everyday for good amounts of time. I believe that Dunkertown has many Gun and Clothing stores and I personally feel the need to spice things up a bit! My idea is to make a restaurant where customers can choose to either eat inside or outside while enjoying a beautiful view of the coast of Chernarus! The focus of the shop will strictly be providing the absolute best service possible and satisfying all of our customers needs! 

-What theme you'd like your shop to be: A Oceanside restaurant where people can come to relax and enjoy the view while forgetting about the apocalypse. 
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules: Have read and Understand all Rules.
-A link to your Steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021663283/

Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2019 1:57 am
Share: