Notifications
Clear all

Beyond the Beach

06galal
(@06galal)

I am 06galal, and I would like to own a shop on the public Cheranus server in Dunkertown.

I would like to own shop #5 due to its larger space.

I am gonna make a Beyond the Beach themed store with neon lights maybe. I will be selling scuba suits, snorkels, swimsuits, and will be doing a jetski giveaway once a month.

I believe I will be a good shop owner because I am experienced with selling items and I am friendly with all kinds of players except to those who attempt to intimidate me and are mean to me. If that happens, I close my shop immediately for about 15 minutes. I am more on the server often now, and I always have the time to do something like this every time I join, since I am always around Dunkertown. Something like this gives me something to do, and something I excel at.

I understand the policy and will take full liability and responsibility for breaking any shop rules. I have broken a rule, and am sorry for it, so I am reapplying for my shop.

My steam ID is:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/6477732993475792519058/

Please do reply quickly, as that would be appreciated. Thank you

P.S. Tell Justin I am so very sorry, and that he shouldn't reply to my posts at all because I pestered him enough

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2019 3:54 pm
Share: