Applying for shop 1...

Notifications
Clear all

Applying for shop 11

Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are multiple)- Dunker town/ Chernarus RP
-Shop number on that server- 11
-Why you think you would be a good shop owner- I would be a good shop owner because I am quite active and I am very intrested in running a shop. I am not toxic to other players and value my customers (and their money 🙂 )
-What theme you'd like your shop to be- My shop would be a mercenary shop. I dont need a big shop for this buissnes that is why I need shop 11. Me and my group are running out of things to do so we want to have something to do and with this bussnes we would do other people's chores or work for money. Some people say that I could do mercenary work by announcing in chat. But that is not very RP'ish. 
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules- I read and understand the rules of the server shops. 
-A link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130752857/

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2019 3:11 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

So what are you selling? Mercenary work isn’t very specific and really doesn’t work because no matter what you can’t kos even if you were pain to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2019 2:30 am
Share: