Applying for a shop...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Applying for a shop (special request)

OscarTheGrouch
(@shreader90)

Hello I know my application is going to be different than most so I will introduce myself first, I usually play on the unturnedrp servers (recently chernarus late at night) as Oscar the Grouch

My steam id is  https://steamcommunity.com/id/shreader90/

So first off I have a couple ideas that came to my mind when I saw that you were only accepting new and unique shops to the safezone. When I already saw that food shops and clothing stores are already as popular as gun store I knew that only something new and innovative would breath life into the safezone.

My first thought was to have a car dealership of some kind, and have vehicles all parked in an organized fashion, and have a spot to auction off "rare" or popular cars. This however is not practical due to the fact there is a npc that sells most of the vehicles, and the lack of room in the safezone.So this leads me to the next idea however it may require modification or expansion of a plot in the safezone.

My second idea was some type of farm to grow  berries, wheat, potatoes, etc. I would personally like to grow berries but I would be open to growing anything as long as I had the room. This would not only bring a unique shop to the safezone but help to supply those custom food shops with supplies and taverns with items to ferment. Like stated before I would have to meet with someone on how and where a farm could be build in the safezone. It would be possible if I could get a hold of a 4 plot shop however the only plots left are 1 plot shops. So in conclusion, I would like to build a farm somehow in safezone, the current roadblock being space availability.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

-Oscar the grouch (shreader90)

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2018 5:23 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

We will not expand the safezone for you and no plots in shops, Denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 3:42 pm
Share: