Notifications
Clear all

applicaton shop #23

Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

hello there, I am Clipper and I would like to apply for shopowner of shop number 23 in dunkertown on the chernarus map.

what I'll be bringing to the town is a safehouse. no I wouldn't be selling safes but I will be selling safes for people to hire. as we probably all know its hard especially in the start to make a base that can't be raided easily and unfortunately sometimes kos still happens or people want to loot an airdrop and get killed. its to bad if you lose all your stuff when this happens so thats why people will be able to hire a locker in my shop in dunkertown where they can store valuable weapons clothes or whatever it may be. I think that like this we will help the starting players a lot because most people know how it is to get raided and lose everything. like this you will always have something left to be able to start over again. I am also an active player so people will be able to hire a locker often enough. I understand that this can cause confusion for if I wouldn't use room for my own so inspections and such won't be a problem. I understand all rules. here is my steamlink:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316318804/ and for incase there are any questions left feel free to dm me on discord Clipper002#3655. thx for your time

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2018 8:31 pm
KiwiAnarchy
(@kiwianarchy)
Eminent Member

This is abusing safezone rules, your not allowed to have more than 1 armory in Safezone, it says in the rules. read pinned messages

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2018 4:37 am
Clippersan
(@clippersan)
Trusted Member

it isn't an armory

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2018 2:36 pm
KiwiAnarchy
(@kiwianarchy)
Eminent Member

I said theres only allowed to be one armory for storage which is = to a metal wardrobe, using lockers to store things, even for other players is Abusing Safe zone

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2018 1:15 am
Share: