Application form fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Application form for a Suplies and guns shop

DarkShadow Wolf
(@darkshadow-wolf)

Hello, I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus server.
The one I want is shop number #14 at the Dunkertown safezone.

I would like to open a place were i sell Supplies and guns 

I believe I would make a great shop owner on the server because I'm very active on the server and i'm kind with everyone and I really want a shop in dunkentown  and I dedicated shop in the safezone would be perfect for me and I've been playing on the server for a year and I have changed my steam account on steam.  My shop is Public to enyone who wants to buy.

I understand the shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules.
My steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198890899653/

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2019 1:43 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

“Supplies and guns”, a bit of a general store which is not allowed. I don’t know if they’d let you do guns but if they did you’d have to do something like “heavy guns” or “classic guns”. Anyways best of luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2019 1:57 pm
DarkShadow Wolf
(@darkshadow-wolf)

Hello, I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus server.
The one I want is shop number #14 at the Kingtown safezone.

I would like to open a place were i sell Supplies and guns 

I believe I would make a great shop owner on the server because I'm very active on the server and i'm kind with everyone and I really want a shop in kingtown  and I dedicated shop in the safezone would be perfect for me and I've been playing on the server for a year and I have changed my steam account on steam.  My shop is Public to enyone who wants to buy.

I understand the shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules.
My steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198890899653/

This post was modified 4 years ago by DarkShadow Wolf
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2019 3:00 pm
Share: