APPLICATION FOR SHO...

Notifications
Clear all

APPLICATION FOR SHOP #5 USED VERY GOOD GRAMMAR AND IT IS READABLE.

Drizzy
(@drakenotdrizzy)

I came across looking for many different shop locations around the new spawn point. I would like to apply for this position as a shop owner, as I used to have a shop that was going quite well in sales in KINGSTOWN a few months ago, I believe I would fulfill your requirements and I would be very suitable in my opinion. I am sure that with my maintained knowledge and advertisement skills and inventive skills, it will definitely put a good impression of this town. The theme that would put a good impression I believe is making a good Supply shop with many different options as in Weapons, tools, Gear, ammunition. I have gone over all of the shop rules that are needed like as an example you may only have 1 metal storage locker in your shop and as well as don't place any buildable around the town that is not in or near your shop. I will be very observant of others and be very respectful towards my customers. I wish for the best of this town and I want to help out as much as possible.

In-game name: Boomer Bravo, Drizzy

Server: Chenaruas 

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289073396/

Safezone: KINGSTOWN

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2019 7:24 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: @boomer-bravo

I came across looking for many different shop locations around the new spawn point. I would like to apply for this position as a shop owner, as I used to have a shop that was going quite well in sales in KINGSTOWN a few months ago, I believe I would fulfill your requirements and I would be very suitable in my opinion. I am sure that with my maintained knowledge and advertisement skills and inventive skills, it will definitely put a good impression of this town. The theme that would put a good impression I believe is making a good Supply shop with many different options as in Weapons, tools, Gear, ammunition. I have gone over all of the shop rules that are needed like as an example you may only have 1 metal storage locker in your shop and as well as don't place any buildable around the town that is not in or near your shop. I will be very observant of others and be very respectful towards my customers. I wish for the best of this town and I want to help out as much as possible.

In-game name: Boomer Bravo, Drizzy

Server: Chenaruas 

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289073396/

Safezone: KINGSTOWN

"a good Supply shop with many different options as in Weapons, tools, Gear, ammunition." Basically a general store bud, try to centralize on 1 single thing rather than a load of stuff. Best of luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/11/2019 2:17 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Hard to read lol

and also what vess said

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2019 11:12 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Yeah sorry bud you tried, but no general store. Good app overall though!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/11/2019 10:39 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Denied for being a general store. Re-apply in 3 days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2019 2:17 am
Share: