Notifications
Clear all

application for shop #23 Kingstown

big papa
(@cryptic_fusion)

Server: Chernarus, Kingstown SZ

Type of Shop: "Medicinal" Berry Dispensary 

Why would I be a good owner?  

I have been playing on URP for a very, very long time (check my account date). I have owned several shops in my time on URP, from the mall on the original Canada+ server, to recently on one of the cherno safezones (not kingstown, the one im referencing doesnt exist anymore). Anyway, i want to make a berry shop. Upon inspection, I didn't see any berry themed shops in Kingstown, so i think this shop would be a nice addition. I want to sell anything berries, that includes the berries themselves, berry pies, and refined berries. This is a berry shop only, im not gonna be general store/gun store #23136. I plan to grow the berries on site and sell them for a reasonable price. I plan to make money on this shop, but I really just want to have some fun and sell some berries, so my primary motivation isnt the cash payout. As I said before, I have many hours of experience, and I know how to run a shop. I try to stay mostly active, but as we all know sometimes life can get in the way. 

I commonly go by "big papa" in game, but I will link my steam profile anyway: 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160476781/

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2020 8:49 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

We don't allow shops to grow their products on-site but I'll allow to sell your products. Accepted. See me whenever I'm on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2020 11:41 pm
Share: