Application for Sho...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for Shop # 12

Von Lieb
(@von-lieb)

Hi!  I would like to apply ownership of the Shop #12 in the Safezone known as Kingstown in the ChernoRus RP Server.

I would like to open a coffee Shop that sells, goods such as Coffees, Alcohol, and any kind of Beverage.

In my opinion, i believe that a simple, comfortable and homey Coffee shop would be received exceptionally well amongst the players of this server, the ability that you can go into the safezone and have a warm coffee would indeed be a nice thing  to do in the SZ.
There is also no shop of that kind currently present, making it an unique experience to behold.
Also, Shop 12 is connected to a platform that has a lot of space, this space can be utilised for outdoor drinking and chilling.

I am aware that there is a convience store that sells goods such as food and drinkables, however, mine is a dedicated shop solely for beverages in a Bar theme.

I am an active member of this server alongside my friends who with me play, for quite a long time on this server, i have good relations with prominent names on the server and generally am a very interactive player that enjoys the company of others talking to him.
I wish that with this coffee shop, yet a simple idea, may just be what every survivor needs to have a calm relaxing hour.

I have read and agree with the rules with my full consent.

I am looking forward to hear your reply!

My steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/vonliebzuboes/

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2022 7:11 pm
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

accepted,talk to me ingame

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2022 8:44 pm
Share: