Application for Sho...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Application for Shop #1

Drew
 Drew
(@drew)

I would like to apply for a shop on Chernarus Roleplay, Specifically Shop #1. I believe that I would be an excellent shop owner because of my excellent grammar, which already makes me better than 90% of the people on the server, Secondly I am fairly active on the server since I have nothing better to do, Thirdly I am very experienced with RP and Unturned in General with around 3600 hours total, most of the hours being obtained on roleplay and PVE servers. I am planning for the main theme of my shop to be a raw fish and meat store to sell to others and restaurant businesses that reside within the Safezone, though I would like to have the main theme of the store be meat, if possible I would also like to sell "Natural Goods", I would want to sell Natural Goods from the environment Such as logs, sticks, metal, iron ore, beeswax, maple syrup, and brick from metal nodes. The natural goods besides the meat would help my store be able to be profitable since meat isn't exactly a big industry, but I think it could be possible since I'm not selling anything manufactured that is found within towns like glue and other items, or cooked meat. So it would mainly be a meat store, but I would like natural goods if possible, but it's fine if it isn't good.

Steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/id/8716

Steam ID64 - 76561198282829637

Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2019 8:03 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I like the idea, i'd like to see a shop like that

Posted : 16/12/2019 11:03 am
Drew reacted
Drew
 Drew
(@drew)

@thx_4_food

Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2019 2:29 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I'll cut you at where you're selling "natural goods" but overall I will the idea of an "Ingredient shop". Accepted but not guaranteed. See me whenever I'm online on the server to help you out with setting up your shop.

Posted : 16/12/2019 3:54 pm
Share: