Application for Sho...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for Shop #08 in Kingstown

can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Hi, I'd like to apply for a shop in the Kingstown safezone. Specifically #08, but I'd take anything else if it is open and suits my idea better.

I'd be interested in opening up a store to offer mercenary services or hired security, for protection in a base raid, the airfield, or anywhere else. I think this would help serve as a medium between our more PvP oriented players and the roleplaying oriented community, and hopefully lower KoS by offering PvPers a way to profit within the boundaries of the RP rules on the server, while still doing what they enjoy. I already have a good few people interested in working in this system to make some money, if it's approved.

I'm an active, former whitelist player, who has been playing UnturnedRoleplay servers for two years now. I think my unique idea would be a breath of fresh air between the bars and weapons shops at Kingstown, and it would add an extra level of player interaction into the server which I'd be happy to facilitate.

I understand the shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules.

Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103227362/

Discord : Bryan#2795

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 9:12 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

I do like this idea!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2019 11:10 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Hmm. Honestly I wouldn't accept such foolery in terms of using a shop to be used for PvP purposes. But I'm very unsure about either accepting or denying.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2019 8:18 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

@crying-emoji

Honestly it’s not adding any new ways for the experienced raiders and players to make the server more violent because they’ve already got their friends who raid with them. What it does do in a community like this is allow newer players who aren’t in groups to hire help for setting up or defending their bases. Adding a way for people to hire defense, even if you want to have me restrict it, would really help balance out the server between huge, -3000 rep raider groups and the new 0 rep players who just want to build a farm.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2019 12:21 pm
Share: