What's going on?

Notifications
Clear all

What's going on?

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Just thought I would answer some common questions that have been raised recently, and the ones which I think would be.

1. Why are the servers dead?

Servers are dead because nylex hasn't uploaded in a long time, they usually die whenever he doesnt upload for a long time.

2. When is new video out?

Nylex is working on the new video, trust me. The thing is, dubsy was sick earlier so he couldn't act, and now nylex himself is sick, thus its gonna be delayed a bit longer. But I assure you, they're working on it.

3. When is whitelisted coming back?

What nylex said in #staff, he will look into the whitelisted stuff after he gets well again.

4. Should I apply for whitelist?

Well there's nothing stopping you from applying  for it rn, but I suggest you wait until the server actually returns. It helps the staff that checks and approves/denies the applications a ton.

5. When will servers be updated?

The update literally came out hour(s) ago as of the time I'm writing this post. So like, don't ask maybe? It just pisses us off. Have patience, go outside and hang out with people, talk with your family, learn something from the internet(there's so much interesting stuff!). Nylex ain't going anywhere, neither are his servers. He will update it as soon as he gets on his PC.

6.is game of thrones good?

👌

Okay now stop asking

Kthenksbye

Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2017 9:23 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Hey Rawr, nice! I love when just about anything is being transparent, thanks for the PSA should have anwsered most peoples questions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2017 9:53 pm
MrRawr reacted

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: