Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] My Ban Appeal ( Watcher...im going to come back, and Mr.Rawr, ""USE""

Page 1 / 2
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

So, Why Was i banned?

- Because Watcher was lying again, but okay he does it so often, IDC. As Watcher wanted to fly, i jumped onto his heli (An Orca) and died, i come back with Johns (i forgot his full name but hes my friend and also an USMC Member youll know when you see him) TPA (I jumped onto Watchers heli for fun because it does nothing else than killing me) And i shoot ! AGAINST ! The Heli, and due to the extreme high ping we alll had this day the 3. 2. , for me it was looking like i was shooting THE HELI and not Watcher. I even Lagged like hell, zombies were invisble for me, i had no zombie sounds, Map didnt load, AND SO ON! Ask my friend John he will tell you the same, because he had simmiliar problems.

So from watchers view i "TRIED TO KOS" Whats another lie BTW! Yes youre a Liar Watcher and The community hates you (mostly) but from MINE it looked like i was shooting the heli, i still had no sounds also, i was shooting the heli because my Masada ACR i lost to an KOSer thats now banned, i dont know the name, but Opti does because he gave me my Masada back, So i wanted to save my Masada ACR (thats heavily modded with very rare mods BTW!) My Proof is John, He will tell you the same!

Why should i get a Second chance?!

Easy(!) Simply because i never EVEN TRIED TO KOS, I HATE KOS, I LOVE RP AND THIS SERVER, AND IM REPORTING KOSers, ALSO because im ! not ! ""Stupid"" Like Watcher says. Also(!) Mr. Rawr banned me before i was even half done explaining the situation, Really sorry but, How can someone be so Stupid and believe a extremely hated, MULTIPLE KOSer, that insults people because their race, or theire style to live, or or or, Like Mr. Rawr...yes, i call this stupid because this is my Opinion, and also how i got teached and here in germany you say "Who lies once, you dont believe, even if he says the truth" And i havent seen any Confrontation with any of the reports of Watcher...(almost like our broken state..) but Okay i mainly wanted to tell you that Mr.Rawr didnt wanted to let me explain the situation, and what happened and was still accusing me as KOSer! And yes this gets me mad, because i had an absolutel cruel and EXTREMLY disturbing -childhood- no not childhood, Nightmarelike PERSONALL HELL, FULL OF WRONG ACCUSINGS AND SH*T LIKE THAT, BOTTLES THROWN AT ME BY MY DEAD, GET BONES BREAKED BY MY DAD; GETTING PUNCHED WITH KNUCKLES TO NEAR DEATH WITH A DAD ON COCAINE SPEED AND WEED...And more...a lot a lot more....over 6 years... I think you know what that means...a giant PTSD like i have now, that im lucky that my brain still doesnt always forget to breath and do things...and more way way more...untold...hidden...in my inner darkness of Void...filled with inner teror and bloodlust including extreme rages that i can control.

Im banned from the server...(waiting over 10 minutes to be able to do something correctly again) Chernarus LN - not whitelisted

My Steam link is following: http://steamcommunity.com/id/115857144099536408129

If you dont believe me...well i go to Nylex and report EVERY SINGLE THING FINE AND IN ONE PIECE AND THEN LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 10:07 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

NO! What you might saw was NO Spam i got SHITTY Internet so i Clicked a few times on "ADD TOPIC" and just saw it uploaded that shit like 6 times, THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 10:11 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

ALSO! The Ban Reason was unspecified, so im not sure now, for what i wrote that

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 10:13 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello seele,

First off, I was patiently listening to both sides. I was waiting for you to either give me your reasoning as to how your soon-to-recieve ban wasn't justified but instead you pleaded guilty. How?

You literally said in chat "I was shooting the heli", even in this ban appeal you say so. That counts as attempted destruction of property/kos and is a punishable offense. Now, for the sake of your argument even though you admitted to a crime and are babbling on a completely different thing.. You complain about ping issues and how you "accidently" shot watcher instead of the heli, well. You can't blame ping for everything. Even if you accidently shot someone you didn't mean to because of ping you would know and so would they. Watcher even said in world chat that you attempted kos on him at which point you replied "IDC, give my ACR".

You wrote a "ban appeal" for something which wasn't needed and instead you admitted to a crime in it.

Posted : 04/02/2018 8:22 am
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

I dont think i need to write a Ban appeal for a Ban i got due to a Server Problem, dont hide the fact.

Also, i didnt even know that "trying" to damage like a Heli of someone is Restricted. I RED All the RULES, and i still didnt know, Im absolutely sure you know what i referr to...

"Watcher even said in world chat that you attempted kos on him at which point you replied "IDC, give my ACR"." - I gotta say to this, I think we all know how hated Watcher is...how many times he does shit, so as i said I DONT CARE about him, his life, or whatever from, because i know how often he lies, so IDC anymore about him, thats what I SAID, Again, dont hide the fact!

Topic starter Posted : 04/02/2018 2:24 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

Are you dumb or absolutely retarded 

Posted : 04/02/2018 5:53 pm
Rosa reacted
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

After my Comment telling the truth got deleted by you Mr Rawr, im gonna go to nylex and report the shit you are doing! I dont get banned for nothing, yes thats not a reason what you gave me!!! Unbann me, its better for everyone!

Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2018 8:44 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Rawr is a stinky abusive admin, he should be demoted!

Posted : 06/02/2018 12:25 am
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

...For real, thats what i  wanted to say Multiple times, because hes for real Abusive, and acts "Non-Abusive", Nice, and like a good person, but if you bring nights with you, to read all his comments you see thats not him, he just acts, Not at everything, i just want to make clear and mention (It should be from new, since waht Rawr did, but that could count as insult) that hes not, what you may think.

Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2018 12:00 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

seele i have no idea what you said there..

I think potion made a joke, and even if he would be serious..this thread is not about Rawr.

Posted : 06/02/2018 12:15 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: XZXZSeeleZXZX

After my Comment telling the truth got deleted by you Mr Rawr, im gonna go to nylex and report the shit you are doing! I dont get banned for nothing, yes thats not a reason what you gave me!!! Unbann me, its better for everyone!

I have no clue what you're talking 'bout.

Posted : 06/02/2018 12:47 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: XZXZSeeleZXZX

...For real, thats what i  wanted to say Multiple times, because hes for real Abusive, and acts "Non-Abusive", Nice, and like a good person, but if you bring nights with you, to read all his comments you see thats not him, he just acts, Not at everything, i just want to make clear and mention (It should be from new, since waht Rawr did, but that could count as insult) that hes not, what you may think.

Bring what? nights? i act? what? what language is this?

Clearly, you're dodging the subject here. Please refrain from doing so and go back to the subject. Insulting the admin who banned you on your ban appeal isn't gonna get you anywhere but deeper into the pile of shit you landed in. You got issues against me, make another post for it.

You said it isn't mentioned in the rules that attacking a vehicle is okay. It's common sense..? Just like base raids. If someone shoots at your vehicle,your property, you're just gonna stand there and be all daddy cool? No. Obviously you have the rights to defend it since it's your property.

Posted : 06/02/2018 12:51 pm
VictorESP1
(@victoresp1)

Welp, this is the worst ban appeal i´ve seen so far, your defence is saying you were lagging like hell and just tried to shoot up my heli at the SZ (Btw, that is some nice ping you got mate, 4 headshots before i reacted, I WISH I HAD SUCH GOOD LAG SPIKES!)

Aaaand, welp, half of this post is just throwing shit at the admin who banned you for a legit reason and I, but i dont wanna lose my time writing what happened, so i will just post this video so people can see how good your ¨lag spikes¨ are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ohYHSjVVDk&t

Posted : 07/02/2018 6:25 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

rawr is stinky admin he no good 

Posted : 07/02/2018 8:07 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

i pay for 16K, and i get like the half when im lucky. Seems like you got good Internet...but NOT me, Go ahead(!) Ask John, or devil, it felt like the whole server was lagging, Doo, theres EVEN A thread bout it!

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2018 5:21 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: