Notifications
Clear all

Gude's whitelisted application

gude1414
(@gude1414)

How old are you?:15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:I speak English fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:To play with friends and to have fun playing unturned and enjoy the summer playing it.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes on overgrown three i had a shop in the near corner and was part of a big group.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:He lived by his self and worked for the military and then the apocalypse happened he found a group and then was betrayed by the group and then that's where hi story starts now.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gude1414/

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2018 10:12 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

The one sentence wonder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 1:11 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Gude, who are you? Actually play the servers the servers before trying to get in the WL servers, as well I don't think you can apply yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2018 1:45 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Trusted Member Customer

First where the hell is the detail we don't know anything about you character and you cant just walk in and apply a shit application and manage to get accepted. I don't think you have even read the rules. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/07/2018 8:10 am
Share: