Notifications
Clear all

Application

GoldenProGamer
(@goldenprogamer)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Im american so of course im fluent in improper english

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I just want a good RP experience. I have plenty of online role play experience but since there public and not white list there pretty bad.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been on several public roleplay servers but other than that im pretty new on unturned role play. I have done Arma 3 Role play, as well as several whitelisted Gmod servers. So im not new to the Role Play Scene.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:    My Character (19) worked as a farmhand before the apocalypse. His father was a police officer and dies during the 1st wave of infections. My mother lived for a while after the first wave of infected. One day she left for food and never came back. He is now on a quest to find his mother. He is starting to lose hope with each passing day. He likes hard labor despite being a rather gentle young man, his parents always taught him to be kind. So he doesnt like conflict. He dad trained him in basic self defense when he was younger, although he doesnt remember much of it.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GPGam3r/

Why you should accept me: although i havent been around the channel to long your community seems pretty nice. I have been on what seem like an endless hunt for a good server, this may be that server.

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2018 9:26 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Your backstory is too short and has no detail, also do research on your job, and did you read the lore? There is no mention of waves, and if you go to the most recent post in the whitelist application section of the forums you will see that we are not accepting any currently because of the revamp, I would redo this once we are accepting again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 12:48 am
Share: