(@eminem)
Active Member Customer

sorry about that 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2017 4:50 am
Fred999
(@fred999)
Active Member Customer

Sorry, it wasn't meant as an offence and I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2017 6:21 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I accept your apology. I hope the next time we meet it can be better for the both of us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2017 6:23 am
Sage
 Sage
(@sage)
Active Member Customer

I would like to join the Safezone, My wish is to be a Item Market 

(Item market basically the jack of all trades of all types of stores which selling everything from clothing,guns,tools,etc) I wish to do this to be able to provide everyone what they need. Trades will also be accepted and want to make a banknote currency system. Im Sage and wish to do this for the russia server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 4:25 am
Aethon
(@aethon)

Hey man!

(I'm OverWolf btw.)

I was hoping I could get the coalition role, but I was wondering if I would get coalition gear as my current gear is a bit meh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 11:04 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Hello there D4!

i have always wanted to be a police officer in an unturned server, especially one of nylexes! So, I am applying for a police officer. We have never played in Russia before (server wise) but we play it on single player! So our steam names are; mine- Dra9onmaster27, and that is also my in game name. My brothers steam name is gavinhill47, and his in game name is turtlemaster10. We have played on overgrown for a while, but the safezone was wiped and here is no point in getting all our loot back, so we would greatly appreciate if you accept this!

-dragon and turtle 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2017 9:37 pm
yoyohaloreach
(@yoyohaloreach)
Active Member Customer

Interested in a Coalition role, if there is any application forum. May I please know where to find it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2017 2:25 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

I would love a shop because I got alot of weapons i can trade or sell and it would be a fun experience for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 4:26 am
Page 2 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: