Russia Roleplay Saf...

Notifications
Clear all

Russia Roleplay Safezone & Jobs

Page 1 / 2
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Okay guys, we are almost ready to open the safezone to all you guys!

On Russia, the safezone is going to be the hub of trading and shopping as well as a focal point for jobs.

At the minute we have

- A Taxi business: Collect and drop off players at their destinations

- Police: Protect the streets in and around Moscow as a police officer and help players in need

- Coalition: Be there for players in their time in need and help defeat enemies (doesn't exempt you from the rules) 

I am looking for both players to fill these roles AND I would like to ask you guys, what other jobs would you like to see in and around Russia?

If you want to apply for any of these roles, please comment down below!

Have fun

D4N

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2017 7:24 pm
LoneWolf
(@lonewolf)
New Member Customer

Hello my ingame name is powerking my steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/somebodyltu/ i want to be a cop.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 9:14 pm
Krzy
 Krzy
(@krzy)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello D4! My name is Krzy, and in game its "ItsKrzy!", I would like to apply for coalition as its something that seems like military almost and being a flat out criminal is boring, please contact me in game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 9:14 pm
Fred999
(@fred999)
Active Member Customer

Hi, I am Fred, me and SpikyHaka would like to apply to be police officers. I have a positive reputation of 145 (sherrif) and Spiky has 57 (Deputy). If posible, me and spiky would really enjoy running the police department. Here is the link to my steam profile  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198173070466/ and spiky's is  http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpikyHaka

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 9:27 pm
LoneWolf
(@lonewolf)
New Member Customer

Hello my ingame name is:LoneWolf i would really want to be a police officer and maybe run a police station in another town,my steam profile  http://steamcommunity.com/id/somebodyltu/ sorry i made another reply because im with another account.My rep is 0 but by tommorow i should have more rep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 11:14 pm
Fred999
(@fred999)
Active Member Customer

Hi, my name is Fred, i'd like to suggest some jobs.

Mafia - A mafia group would be pretty cool, then the police would have a lot to do and they could have fights.

Bus service - like the taxi but with a set route.

Assassins for hire - this one is maybe a bad idea, but it could be that you could hire them to kill and they could be aloud KOS, as its their job.

Miners - go to Keryev and get metal scraps for people.

Builders - build housing and materials for people.

Boat service - goes to the liberator, the swim can get boring.

these are just a few suggestions, some aren't great, but i think the mafia one would be great.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2017 8:45 pm
Fred999
(@fred999)
Active Member Customer

Also the coalition could help people complete missions 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2017 8:48 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Those are some good suggestions, however the assassin one isnt. if KOS was allowed for assassins, everyone would claim they're assassins. the others are good though. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2017 8:48 pm
Eminem
(@eminem)
Active Member Customer

Hey d4 my name is 10K478 my ingame name is Eminem I would like to suggest a role the mafia and if u would add that as a role I would love it and if u add the role I would like it to apply for it but if y don't then I would like to apply for the police cause me and my friend would love to but we have -43 rep but I can fix that I promise thx 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2017 10:01 pm
Eminem
(@eminem)
Active Member Customer

Hey d4 my name is 10K478 my ingame name is Eminem I would like to suggest a role the mafia and if u would add that as a role I would love it and if u add the role I would like it to apply for it but if y don't then I would like to apply for the police cause me and my friend would love to but we have -43 rep but To be honest I really want to be part of the mafia so please add mafia for a rp chacter thx man 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2017 10:40 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hi Eminem,
I believe some players have already created a mafia but there is no stopping you either enlisting with them or creating your own mafia branch. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2017 10:46 pm
Eminem
(@eminem)
Active Member Customer

Sweet so my Role is mafia and I have a new suggestion for a rp chacter how bout a drug dealer (don't we have the drug mod installed?) but if we don't the drug dealer sells berrys and glue and stuff but u have to have a drug card which u can get from the cops but is pricy but then agiain I can still sell drugs without it but u that's a risk of getting caught by the five-0 and getting locked up for not having a drug card ps:are the new guns fixed yet?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2017 4:56 am
Fred999
(@fred999)
Active Member Customer

i dint know how to do this, but can i also apply for a shop in the safe zone, if so thanks. I tried getting one when the admin raven was online and he was asking me to give him skins so that i could get a shop, i don't know if this was proper protocol, so i applied here instead.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2017 6:57 am
Eminem
(@eminem)
Active Member Customer

Don't ask raven ask d4 he got my shop for me free beacause they just wanna fill up the shops before the safe zone is fully ready and he wants them filled up asap do that the safe Zone isn't just a dead safe zone for people to park there cars so no one can still them and stuff beacause we want it to be a active and friendly place in the safe zone 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2017 1:17 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

It was a joke. Next time don't insult staff when asking for a help, please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2017 2:45 am
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: