Chernarus Wipe TOMO...

Notifications
Clear all

Chernarus Wipe TOMORROW

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry for short notice, not that it really matters though, Chernarus is going to be fully wiped tomorrow. (17/04/18)

The reason this took so long is because we were waiting on some custom NPC's that were going to be put on the server following the wipe.
Unfortunately there were some issues with them and we've waited long enough already so I've decided to just wipe the server without the NPC's.
They will eventually be on the server and will make Kredits (currency) very very useful, but for now we'll just have to wait a lil longer. 

On the positive side, we have a brand new safezone, Dunkertown 6.0. Built by our very own D4, you can still apply for shops and all that goodness, we're also going to be discussing some new types of buildings to be added there 😛 

Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2018 12:02 am
Gamingtime25
(@gamingtime25)
Active Member Customer

I know this is off topic but can you check My whitelist application. I hope I get accepted and can see you soon in Chernarus!

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/whitelist-application-attempt-4/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 12:26 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Full wipe, feelsbadman.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 11:23 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Dont ask for your WL app to be seen here, but also I  think the wipe will be good for the server, may fix somethings, who knows, we will see.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 11:36 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I must say I really dig the new updater chernarus. All those half destroyed buildings give it a nice dystopian feeling.

😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2018 8:04 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: