Whitelist rework pl...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist rework plan

Fisher
(@fisher)

Some people requested more and more in the last days about wanting to know about the whitelisted rework and i gotta say, were working on it. Its alot of work and staff and i are working on a way way more refined WL then the last 2 iterations. The work that goes into it this time is like 10 times more then before. We are redifining rules, serversettings, loot and pretty much everything overall even some new plugins to restrict some items that were illegal before/ were made illegal in the last staff discussion. Here is my little sheet where everything will be made of. I just wanna repeat, this is the "alpha sheet" which everything will be come from but way more refined and sorted out with lots of details. You guys can probably understand that a well working whitelist server takes time to make and the last 2 versions died of pretty quick but we hope that the 3rd time is the charm now. Hopefully you can be a bit more patient, were working alot on it and even tho you might think its slow, remember we have lifes outside aswell but now enjoy the little insight in whats planned.

Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2018 3:55 am
Swug, MrRawr, Rosa and 1 people reacted
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

a wipe will follow up on this as well, right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2018 8:21 am
Rosa reacted
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

All changes seem pretty good only big change for me is the firstperson but ill most likely get used to it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2018 8:24 am
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

I believe these are some excellent decisions, I don't see anything i disagree with, Pimpcane

-Skidro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 6:11 pm
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

Also there are some ideas i have to this:

-Maybe only have characters who know how to play the acoustic be able to play it.

-And qualified doctors be able to heal people with large wounds.

-If a player has below 50% toxicity, they have cancer of some sort that can be managed via a doctor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 6:26 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

I don't agree with the last comment as above. I believe a general sickness would work better in that regards if that would be put into effect.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 11:10 pm
Big Smo
 Big Smo
(@Big Smo)
New Member Guest

So just to be clear you can't use discord at all, even with friends who are in your group?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2018 2:09 pm
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

Yeah that sounds good Rosa, I just thought of the first thing that came to my head related to diseases/illnesses

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2018 3:50 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

So is discord completely disallowed, even, say, if I was playing with a friend who I am in a group with and we are just working on our base with no one else around, and we want to talk over discord because it's easier?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2018 6:09 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Yup. No discord, just VoIP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2018 8:20 am
Magestic
(@magestic)

Is this for Chern aswell?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2018 8:14 am
Magestic
(@magestic)

Is this for Chern aswell?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2018 8:14 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

No Magestic, it is only for the whitelist server's re-vamp. If Chernarus got this many rules, there would be broken rules every minute since the unturned community cannot even follow few.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2018 3:43 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: