Notifications
Clear all

I can't join the discord server with discord.gg/nylex

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

On rare occasions, the custom URL doesn't work properly for some users. Before going further double check you are not banned. Attempt to contact a friend in the server so they can send you a standard invite link. If you have no contacts in the server, get a hold of a staff member and they will provide you with an invite link.

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2018 5:59 pm
sadam el housein
(@just-a-scrub)
Eminent Member

i left nylex's discord but i cannot join it again using this link. please help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2020 11:58 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Try this invite link: https://discord.gg/gnzGh7
(valid for next 24 hours)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2020 9:40 pm
zaid
 zaid
(@zaid)

@admin

why i am banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 5:58 pm
TheAk47Cz / DT SunsliceR
 TheAk47Cz / DT SunsliceR
(@TheAk47Cz / DT SunsliceR)
New Member Guest

and my friend has a bugged modpack, Example: i see a normal Ak-47 and he sees a LOOONG fish :DD >>> or when the other friend tryed to join it was saying > This server is running a map u dont have.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2020 1:19 pm
ABBAS
(@abbas)
Posted by: @admin

On rare occasions, the custom URL doesn't work properly for some users. Before going further double check you are not banned. Attempt to contact a friend in the server so they can send you a standard invite link. If you have no contacts in the server, get a hold of a staff member and they will provide you with an invite link.

im like banned from the discord but im not banned in the server what do i do heres my discord username if it will help:ayeitz_Abbas#9341

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2021 11:06 am
oofmasterking2
 oofmasterking2
(@oofmasterking2)
New Member Guest

hey umm so admin im stuck in a secret cell in the mall i cant get out please help me also make the server bigger please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2021 9:53 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: