Chern is broke

Notifications
Clear all

Chern is broke

Page 1 / 2
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

I go to join Chernarus I was able to join it before 2 days ago but now I can't it says.

"Server is using modified version of map" :/

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2018 10:18 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Hello,

The problem might be that the map is not updated to the latest version by Nylex.

But another problem that might have caused it are you mods in unturned, which means try uninstalling all of your mods and rejoining the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 11:25 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

Dude. I had the same problem. I was able to fix it by using a VPN and then logging in.

It was a fix for me. Try using a VPN.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 12:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hm, all mods are updated. My guess is you have an older version of the mods installed. Unsubscribe from all your unturned workshop items and try join the server, it will install the latest version for you automatically. (steam>community>workshop>your files>subscribed items. then unsubscribe from desired mods). Oh also, make sure you have your game closed when unsubscribing from workshop items.

If that doesn't work let me know and I'll look into it further. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2018 5:05 pm
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Nylex

Hm, all mods are updated. My guess is you have an older version of the mods installed. Unsubscribe from all your unturned workshop items and try join the server, it will install the latest version for you automatically. (steam>community>workshop>your files>subscribed items. then unsubscribe from desired mods). Oh also, make sure you have your game closed when unsubscribing from workshop items.

If that doesn't work let me know and I'll look into it further. 

No that did not work sadly :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2018 8:00 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It still says modified version? 
here's the map workshop, might be worth subbing to latest version of that-  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=766455187&searchtext=chernarus+ln

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2018 10:27 am
(@scorpion-d)

Nope still the same problem :/ . 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 9:12 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Make sure everything is unsubscribed from in your workshop. Then go to your directory (Steam>steamapps>workshop>content>304930) and just delete every folder in there. Then it's probably worth re-installing Unturned and joining.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 3:05 pm
(@scorpion-d)

Still the same issue.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/02/2018 11:33 am
(@scorpion-d)

I give up i'm just gonna listen to the song "Hello darkness my old friend" for the rest of my life :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2018 9:39 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mods are completely updated, should be no issues. It's certainly something on your end by the looks of things

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2018 4:10 pm
(@scorpion-d)

This is really weird because I can play on my laptop no issues at all but it's just my Pc, but the reason I don't play on laptop is because I don't get good fps or anything of that sort :/

Idk how to fix my pc tho.

Also when joining a friend's server with Chernarus as the map it has the same issue :/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2018 11:28 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

are you sure you've unsubscribed from all workshop items, deleted all the files for them, re-installed Unturned and verified your files?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 3:01 pm
(@scorpion-d)

are you sure you've unsubscribed from all workshop items, deleted all the files for them, re-installed Unturned and verified your files?

Ye I have done it many times.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2018 3:28 pm
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: AttackHelicopter101

Ye I have done it many times.

Use a VPN and try loginning .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 4:40 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: