(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Guess we could, kinda defeats the purpose of RP tho:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 1:57 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Please don't nylex! This would create so much more failrp. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2017 10:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Id much prefer people to stumble across the towns on their own, but you know what the public servers are like

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 5:50 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Combat logging, tpa logging, and now safezone logging :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:02 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

Yes, let's have even more stuff to prevent people from RP'ing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 1:51 pm
Yezzo
(@yezzo)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Opti

Yes, let's have even more stuff to prevent people from RP'ing

There is no RP. The white list servers have RP, so dont need this, but the non-whitelist servers could use this to make the server more enjoyable for those who dont want whitelisted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 4:13 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

would you rather promote rp or ditch everything and turn the server into a kos server?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 4:44 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I do think the servers say it's supposed to be Roleplay

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 4:45 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yeah, may aswell be a KOS server at this point, it's honestly such a shame... I remember the Canada days when people never KOS'd and you could have nice interactions. 

It'd be great if the public servers were a more casual version of the whitelisted, but I swear the playerbase is just getting worse and worse for KOS.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 9:35 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member
Posted by: Nylex

yeah, may aswell be a KOS server at this point, it's honestly such a shame... I remember the Canada days when people never KOS'd and you could have nice interactions. 

It'd be great if the public servers were a more casual version of the whitelisted, but I swear the playerbase is just getting worse and worse for KOS.

I think the problem lies in the number of staff members. I understand that you want a small group of good staff members, and that usually works, but at the rate you're growing I think it would be better to take a few more people on board, at least 2 staff members per server would probably be a good amount.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 8:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'd disagree, I remember when we had no staff and if we did they were badmins, and yet everyone just respected the rules.

I completely agree that new staff is needed, I've just been fucked over by so many staff that I really gotta pick wisely I guess 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 2:18 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I'd disagree, I remember when we had no staff and if we did they were badmins, and yet everyone just respected the rules.

I completely agree that new staff is needed, I've just been fucked over by so many staff that I really gotta pick wisely I guess 

I bet the wider community would be able to help, if you find a good candidate just ask on the forums if anyone has had good/bad experiences with them, and we'd all work together to make sure only the best community members get put into staff positions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 3:11 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: gsop

I bet the wider community would be able to help, if you find a good candidate just ask on the forums if anyone has had good/bad experiences with them, and we'd all work together to make sure only the best community members get put into staff positions.

I agree, like a vote perhaps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 10:35 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: MrRawr

Posted by: gsop

I agree, like a vote perhaps.

A vote? just so it's a pike thing all over again? getting all of your friends to vote for you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 6:41 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: