Starging's Unfit Fo...

Notifications
Clear all

Starging's Unfit For Staff

Page 1 / 2
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

I'm reporting Starging for abuse and basically not properly being staff, also him being very inactive.

Part 1: Him properly not doing staff work.

I am talking to him about getting someone banned and he just blocks me. I was asking him when is he going to get banned and he's typing and then 2 minutes I talk to him again and I see he blocked me. I provided enough proof and the person getting banned just says ''Starging  just told me I'm not getting banned haha'' that's basically abuse because I had provided enough proof that he suicided. I am banned from the Nylex Discord so I have to contact staff in dms to get people banned.

Part 2: The Abuse

I provided enough proof in dms  of the guy suiciding his name is Luci, that is enough proof that he suicided and he also said ''I bled out'' when it was clearly not 300 seconds. Starging literally doesn't even ban him when he has no proof that he bled out. I have literal evidence right there that he suicided and yet Starging just blocks me when I'm talking to him like a normal person, I know I'm a annoying and toxic person but I was literally talking to him normally. 

Part 3: The inactivity

He's very inactive on the server I see him like every 2-3 days and he plays on for like 1 hour. He is very toxic to me, I literally remember when I was reporting someone in dms to him and he doesn't block me he doesn't even ban the guy who suicided which had FUCKING enough proof to get him banned, when he suicided in front of my fucking eyes, I even got it on video. He never talks on the discord I was in the discord server for 7d when I got unbanned, then I got banned. I didn't see him in any single fucking chat. He is literally never in support or report-a-player banning people. I literally never see him in general and when I do he talks for like 5 minutes when someone pings him. He is literally nothing like a staff like bro the last time I saw him get on when he was selling his calabass  shop and that was 5-6 days ago? He's never active in the discord nor the actual server. I almost seen him everyday when he wasn't staff so I don't know what's happening to him.

https://prnt.sc/11gl0wq  

That's the proof of him blocking me when I'm having a conversation of him about getting someone banned.

Part 4: The inability of not knowing how to be a good staff

Robert always corrects him when I'm trying to get someone banned like someone doesn't feed me in the cell and makes me die and he says ''that's allowed'' then a staff member always has to correct him what he has to do and what to do. Literally I'm trying to get a kid banned and he literally just says ''that's allowed'' when more staff say it's not and then he says something stupid like ''oh I'm sorry'' when he's been staff for a very long time. If you are a staff for a long time shouldn't you know some what of the rules? He's also very like he takes too long to respond to something like when he's sometimes on the server rare occasions someone asks him to get help and he sometimes doesn't even teleport  to them and when he says ''anyone need help?'' in chat he leaves if he gets no answer. If you are a staff at least try to get some fun out of the being staff and maybe play the server? I'm not gonna say that he doesn't know how to behave like a staff but I want to feel like saying it.

Thank you for reading this any staff and I hope he gets demoted or he gets spoken to.

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 7:17 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

https://prnt.sc/11glreg there's proof that he still has me blocked.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 7:17 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

+1 LMAO

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 7:41 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

+1 LOLZ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 7:43 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

Ok, this guy is apparently saying he didn't block me when I tried to add him when Robert gave me his discord through unturned chat I tried to add him and it didn't work because whenever you block someone you can't add them. He also just added me and said ''You are the most retarded person I know, I didn't block you and I'm on everyday'' That ''im on everyday'' is clearly a lie because no one talks about him on the server and no one sees him on the server. Either he's american and he's on at like 5 am when 5 people are on or something. https://prnt.sc/11gn77q. There's the proof that he's toxic and added me to be toxic to me.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 7:47 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

The reason I didn't get banned was because he knew I didn't suicide. Starting off with the clip doesn't have the start to finish off me being knocked, so one there is no proof how long I was knocked. We both know I didn't suicide and I blead out but because you think I insided you, you are trying anything to get me banned. Also it wasn't much of a RP scenario, you were just pointing a gun at me going "see this hehhehehe". The report is a desperate attempt in getting me banned purely because you don't like me. If you show a clip of you knocking me and me dying before the 300 seconds ends then go ahead and get me banned, but you don't so that's why I didn't get banned. Also Starging did not block you, he just unadded you and since his DMs are off you couldn't chat to him.

This post was modified 3 years ago 5 times by Lucifer1337
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 7:53 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@lucifer1337 ok but how does he not know you didn't suicide? he said ''all I can do is ban Luci for FRP''. I literally tried to re-add him when he unfriended/blocked me I don't know which one it is now and it didn't work so I couldn't add him. Then he genuinely dms me and becomes toxic, whenever you block someone they can't add you unless you unblock them, so I now know that he blocked me and if he unfriended me, why would he do that I was trying to get someone banned and he just throws the conversation away like nothing. I dislike you but I wouldn't be trying to hop on your dick and get you banned on anything you just annoyed me when you tried to get me raided by saying ''I'm a hostage'' and shit, I do not care about the stupid inside or the 2 story I always wanted a 1 story in Belmont or rock wall or hills because it is the most chilliest area. I would love a mansion but they are so far away. Cala mansions are only owned by PD or people who I don't know.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 7:59 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@starring380 Okay fair enough, but I am defending myself on something you are trying to get me banned for, something I did not do. I may of been wrong about Starging blocking you but I am just here to explain my side and make sure I don't get falsely banned 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 8:05 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@starring380 Okay fair enough, but I am defending myself on something you are trying to get me banned for, something I did not do. I may of been wrong about Starging blocking you but I am just here to explain my side and make sure I don't get falsely banned 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 8:05 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

LMAO this is funny af

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 8:27 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

1 I never blocked you I Unfriended you 2 I talked with Robert about it because I couldn’t get on to ban and he said luci shouldn’t get banned because it looks like he held out and both of you hate each other and 3 you never see me on because your prop EU and for most of the day of EU I’m asleep or at school I get on daily and do my job your just salty because I didn’t ban someone fucking cry about it this report is the most stupidest thing I’ve seen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 8:33 pm
Incel cat reacted
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@starging nice grammar bro, first of all I couldn't add you when you blocked me and why would you unfriend me? We were having a conversation about getting someone banned and I do not hate Luci nor his team I dislike them. You do realise when you are on the server there's around 12 players online. I'm not salty that I didn't get him banned but you are literally dming me and being toxic and calling me a retard which is pretty unproffesional. If this is the most stupidest thing you've ever seen. WHY REPLY!!!.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 8:40 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

@starging if you are so ''active'' as you say then maybe get online right now since you are free currently, don't say some stupid shit like ''im at work'' ''im at school'' like bro you are at your free time of your life so you can get online since you are responding to me for the past hour.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2021 8:46 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

I’m US and your prop EU and plus I actually do school 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/04/2021 9:50 pm
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

Also the thing is I un friended you because I was in middle of a class