SniperNumba1 and IL...

Notifications
Clear all

SniperNumba1 and ILiekeye KOS Canada+

Page 1 / 2
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Alright, So me and my friends were building a town in Alberta, and those two rolled on by with their tank shot me, killed me and killed a numerous amount of our citizens that lived in the town. Now they are repeatedly coming back, Kosing everyone that lives in the town. This happened before, many times in our previous attempt in building an rp town behind Yukon. They won't stop, and it's utterly annoying. I tried to contact some staff on your discord and got banned. I know staff got "stuff" to do, but they should still get on the servers and listen to kos on discord if it's serious enough. They are now Kosing everyone on Canada +

Here is their steam link SniperNumba1's  http://steamcommunity.com/id/sweatshirtismyfavourite/ ILiekeye's   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278843226

Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2017 7:24 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

yea I was inside of the town in my home and I saw people just getting killed by these two outside

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2017 7:28 pm
Sardine reacted
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

It did happen and unfortunately SniperNumba1 is abusing his friendship with Obi. I know we dont have proof so Im not gonna go on about it  but it is just something to consider.

~ObBs~

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2017 8:15 pm
Sardine reacted
Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

Yeah they kosed me aswell in the town they just keep coming back and killing me when ever they can and they have mvp+ or something so they just keep having tons of loot to come back with

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2017 11:39 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Their excuse is "we just want our loot back" for kosing us all the time. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 1:11 am
Brian Spillner
(@brian-spillner)
Active Member Customer

Hi everyone - Bandit Brian...

I'm confirming what TheRagingLemon wrote here... They are KOSing whole server, and just destroying our cool community on RP Canada+.

[Story]Today (31.7) I was looting in A-Valley, I just climbed on the roof of one building in A-Valley by ladder... On the roof were some barricades, just remains of some base, what was there... I was looting there, and in that moment I got shot from behind, I quickly leaned, and looked around me by 3. person view... There were 2 guy, who teleported his friend - SniperNumba1 and ILiekEyE<3... I typed to chat, if someone can't help me with defending myself, before I get KOSed by that 2 players, and play Sardine said "me"... I teleported him to me, and we were fighting (they were trying to KOS us, we were self-defending) with that 2 guys... After like 15 minutes Sardine called his support team, and they arrived, helped us, and we went back to our "player's made RP town - Alberta"... They started attacking us, and killing players for no reason (KOSing)... We killed them, and they arrived again, and again and again... After some time I disconnected, and that was all... I think, that 2 guys - SniperNumba1 and ILiekEyE<3 today KOSed like 15 players...

As I already said, they are just destroying our cool players community on this RolePlay server - We built town for players, they destroyed it, we build new town, and maybe they already destroyed it again, or they will destroy it later, but anyways, without them, it could be better server...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I want to report them, for having Glitched base (I think somewhere under Scorpion-7), I have a proof here => Proof...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff, I hope you will don't ignor this report (with proof)... I played on this server like 1 year ago - there was almost still full server, now I visited him after 1 year, and there is in day maximal count of players 5... "I" think, you have to do something with that... 

Maybe hire new staff, or make moderators on server...

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope, you will take something from this report...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 2:43 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

"Maybe hire new staff, or make moderators on server..."

This has been said more times that the amount of brain cells in my brain. We all know we need more staff members, but the thing is Nylex has really few people in mind when it comes to that, you know being trustworthy,experienced etc.

There is no staff member online usually, most of them gave up on unturned in general (i did too, its pretty boring).

All in all, the report is pretty good.(and colorful!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 8:26 am
Brian Spillner
(@brian-spillner)
Active Member Customer

@MrRawr But we are not dealing here about you have to hire new staff, or make moderators on server 😀

But we want to ask you to do "something" with KOSing of SniperNumba1 [Scrubby], and ILiekEyE<3 [Snitzel<3]...

Today they KOSed again like 7 players already... When they kill "anyone", they say: It wasn't KOS, but base raiding... It's really funny, but also sad 🙁 :/

... ... ... ... ...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 4:52 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Hello, my name is Scrubby, i'm the one known as "SniperNumba1"

I am here to respond to all this nonsense, there is a team of like 10 players making a "town" on Canada Roleplay Server, but its not a safezone so its considered as a base, and when we try to raid it they say "KOS KOS", And i asked the man himself Nylex if i were allowed to kos while raiding, and he said "yes" so i am not breaking any rules, and its unfair that a group of 10 people decide to report me and my friend with false stuff. 

And what Mr. Brian Spillner said about the "glitched base" part is NOT true at all! I can even show admins my base and prove to you that its not "GLITCHED"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 5:11 pm
Snitzel
(@snitzel)
New Member Customer

TheRagingLemon and Brian Spillner is lying it's total shit! There just trying to get us banned. We think it's fun to raid and be bandits. And while raiding it's allowed to KOS. And almost every time your team shoot at us we shoot back because it's self-defence. 

And the "glitched" base your talking about is total bullshit. Oby said at we could be in his glitched base. We took our beds and made a new base, once we found out glitched base was not allowed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 5:18 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Very weird that Aron and Brian have the same last name, hmm thats odd, maybe in family? brothers? Why are they reporting the same players and why is every single person in this report teaming? Maybe they are teaming to get people banned aswell?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 5:25 pm
xScrubby
(@scrubby)
Eminent Member

Very weird that Aron and Brian have the same last name, hmm thats odd, maybe in family? brothers? Why are they reporting the same players and why is every single person in this report teaming? Maybe they are teaming to get people banned aswell?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 5:25 pm
Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

Its Funny because theres a screen shot of you saying you had a glitched base and you just kill us from a hill or come in with maplestrikes and then leave when were left with nothing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 5:48 pm
Brian Spillner
(@brian-spillner)
Active Member Customer

@xScrubby and his "night-sucker" Snitzel...

1. xScrubby, you said, on server is team of like 10 players, and this is lie - We are just players, who know how to play on RolePlay server... We just live in one town, without any fucking KOSers, except for you and Snitzel. We are not team, and we are not in group, we are just players on RP server, and we know how to play here...

2.  If there in town is not safe-zone, you must destroy it? So, okey... If I understand this, you want destroy everything, what is not in safezone...

3. You are not trying to raid the town, and we are not saying it's "KOS", when you killed someone in town... For example - today... I was looting at snow location, and you KOSed me, I asked you "what the fuck was that?", you answered "We are raiding base" (It was lie, you were not raiding base + You didn't KOS only me, but two more people - [I think it was Bunny and his friend, but I'm not sure]).

4. You were asking Nylex if you are allowed to KOS while raiding base, yes? Hmm, but you had to ask if you are allowed to KOS, while you are not raiding any base- beacuse you are KOSing normal players, you are not raiding them!

5. Group with 10 players is reporting you for false stuff? 😀 Have you asked on server, who think you are "fucker who KOSing everyone?"... I think you didn't, but I did! And whole server (about 19 players) said "Yes"... - You should think about yourself...

6. My report about your glitched base is lie? I think no, I have proof, you have shit... And yes, there is one thing, what I wanted to say... When I today started asking xScrubby, what about his Glitched base, his friend ILiekEyE<3 [Snitzel] (his night-sucker) said, it's not base of them, but of his friend and admin "Obi" (I lost the screenshot, beacuse after he said it - like 10 minutes, I screened the dancing tank bug, and I lost proof about it), or something like that... So, I was suprised, that admin has glitched base, and lives there with his 2 friends, what is KOSing, and breaking rules... (I didn't know, that admin can break the rules, and don't get punished for it...)

7. xScrubby, build false base, and show it to admins, can do everyone.

8. Snitzel, It's not only me and TheRagingLemon, who want to report you... Whole server don't like you, and there was only one player yet, who said, you are doing "good things" (I think, it was your friend, beacuse he was new I think)...

9. Snitzel... "And almost every time your team shoot at us we shoot back because it's self-defence. " ... For example that incident on Military base? (When you started sniping us from Ekho, and we were defending ourself, and sniped your friend back?) Or that incident on A-Valley? (When I was looting on roof of the building, and you started trying to KOS me?) Or that incident in Snow location behind Yukon today? (When I was going to Yukon, and I got KOSed from I don't know where?) Or that incident in Snow location in-front of Yellowknife? (When you destroyed our APC by Matamorez for no reason, and KOSed us?) Or that incident again in-front of Yellowknife? (When you destroyed again our Ural?)... - Man, you have to start use your brain, if you know what is it...

10. xScrubby... "Very weird that Aron and Brian have the same last name, hmm thats odd, maybe in family? brothers? Why are they reporting the same players and why is every single person in this report teaming? Maybe they are teaming to get people banned aswell?"... We created our last name, beacuse we did need normal name from real life, to play on other RolePlay server... It's not our real name, and as you said we are reporting same people, and we want to they get banned... Hmm, you said every single person in this report is teaming? - Maybe because nobody likes you on server... And no, nobody is teaming in this report 😀 We just want to show worst KOSers on server...

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think, this 2 self-suckers have to learn about RolePlay...

... ... ...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 7:39 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Ok, tell me. How is it "raiding" when you only come to the town and kill us every single time you come? you never break, raid or do any shit that makes you accountable for "raiding". Stop your lying bullshit. When you do come, YOU ALWAYS SHOOT FIRST. I have died countless times in our town because of you shooting your matamorez at me every time. It's total bullshit, so stop lying and quit kosing. You people ruin these servers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 9:37 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: