Notifications
Clear all

Guy tp kos'd me

Page 1 / 2
Jokubakas
(@jokubakas)
Active Member Customer

Norppakiv(weird a)(weird a)ri [JuizziB]

I was asking in chat to tp to sz, Norpp said he was in sz so i sent a tpa request to him, he didnt accept it for like a minute so me and my friend started running. In the middle of that Norpp accepted my tpa and instantly killed me

Chernarus

Video of him killing me, it's at the start of the video. https://youtu.be/ZdHw-YpFSBQ

Topic starter Posted : 02/09/2019 8:26 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

RIP that is a tp kos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2019 8:46 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'RIP that is a tp kos'..

and you know this how?

This post was modified 5 years ago by crazy bob
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2019 6:55 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Well #1 he TPs #2 he gets shot seems like a TP kos to me

like jeez Bob you act like “oh no VTM is sooo mean I wish he’d stop” and I’ve even said sorry but you can’t seem to give it up can you? Like bruh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 4:07 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Also I watched the video I have eyes you know. Also are saying this isn’t a TP kos?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 4:50 pm
Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

Bob. You can see the chat that there is a message that a person accepted his tpa. And then he gets killed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/09/2019 8:51 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Exactly, but I guess Bobs beef with me is more important than solving problems. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 4:40 am
Jokubakas
(@jokubakas)
Active Member Customer

so will this be getting resolved anytime soon?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2019 7:29 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

I Really cant read it, i see a yellow line.

And VTM again..

Im not saying it's not KOS, just that it's not as clear cut for me as it is for you guys.

And what is that last line supposed to mean? GTFO Dude.

It's not always about you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 7:31 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

@ Jokubakas  

I asked another admin to also look at it. Maybe it's my bad eyes or my lack of good judgement but for me it's not 100% clear the rules were broken.

stand by!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 7:39 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Bob do you have a single brain cell? I didn’t see you post on a forum post and then say something stupid, YOU DID. And if it’s not all about me then why did you have to say something so passive aggressive towards something that DID NOT INVOLVE YOU. You could have completely ignored me but YOU choose not to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 10:05 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Or get this, YOU could have said "I dont really see any rule breaking in this video, what rule do you think was broken VTM?"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/09/2019 10:48 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Here you go again. You really can't help yourself.

Don't involve yourself in business thats not about you. 

Don't tell me how to admin.

If you think you can do it better, apply for admin and see how you fare.

And for your last suggestion in what I could have said; you really are delusional if you think you are gonna dictate the way I should communicate with you.

Again; mind your own business. If you want to bump a thread, bump it. (not by claiming the admins are broken or more of your negative attention seeking crap)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 12:51 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Bob I said “Admin Machine Broke” because it was a joke. It was a reference to the meme “Ice cream machine broke” at Mc Donalds. I didn’t know what else other than this or bump so I chose “Admin machine broke”. Also this specific post does concern me because I want this situation to be resolved. Also shouldn't you be somewhat happy players help moderate the forums? I’m not asking for a “thank you” I’m asking to not be attacked for trying to help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 1:21 pm
Tomato Sauce YT
(@tomato-sauce-yt)
Eminent Member Customer

Suggestion: While this KOS happened a while ago, if found you can see in the logs how he got teleported and the same minute got killed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 1:56 pm
VTM reacted
Page 1 / 2
Share: