Notifications
Clear all

Goodbye :3

Page 1 / 2
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Just gonna say my last goodbye to everyone it was fun playing with u guys doing some rp and stuff xD have fun and good luck at RP! 😀 🙂 🙁 xD lol

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 11:55 am
Swug reacted
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

Why are you leaving?? Just a slight bit curious

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 1:56 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

He's getting banned in pretty sure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 5:19 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: DolanDuck

He's getting banned in pretty sure

well yes I will for some reasons :3 I told d4 to ban me with my teammate it was just supposed to be him but instead I told d4 to include me as his leader I will take responsibilities of my teammates we didn't try to defend ourselves we just told him what happened and tell him to ban us since we deserve it for what we have done anyways good bye good luck with your applications for being a moderator it was fun being with u guys I don't have any reasons to beg for me to be unbanned I met lots of new friends in Nylex`s server so... farewell have fun xD :3 -Being Honest May Not Get You A lot of Friends but It`ll always Get You The Right Ones 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 6:19 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Honestly, you seem like a good guy, taking responsibilites for your team, we need more like you. Please dont get banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 6:38 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: dontmindme

Honestly, you seem like a good guy, taking responsibilites for your team, we need more like you. Please dont get banned.

I dont buy this shit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 6:44 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

I dont buy this shit

tbh Mr rawr u dont have to i know that u hate me but the thing is that u dont know me in game u mostly see me only in discord and DontMindMe i have nothing to do anymore it already happened i wont defend myself since i deserve it i have finished my job at chern so Ez if your reading this i would like to say goodbye and hope u get a better hitman and a friend especially to u fin and for the rest of my team farewell and have fun Rp!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 6:57 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Well if you were just banned off one server theres plenty more

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 7:06 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: DolanDuck

Well if you were just banned off one server theres plenty more

Well i dont think so d4king already banned me and i dont have any complaints about it im not like those kids who beg to be unbanned it already happened and i wont defend myself i will trade my reputation for honor and honesty and through everything i have done for the community i dont have to lie call me an idiot or an autistic kid if u want especially for u Mr.Rawr but i will never do such things and i will never betray my teammates whatever happens to them it will be my responsibility

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 7:14 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

You are a good mate and are always there for your team. If they go down you Will go with them (which I mean a ban). You are a pretty friendly guy and good at roleplaying. I hope your banned isn't for long do you can begin your RP again.

Your mate,

FoX

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 8:35 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: FoX

You are a good mate and are always there for your team. If they go down you Will go with them (which I mean a ban). You are a pretty friendly guy and good at roleplaying. I hope your banned isn't for long do you can begin your RP again.

Your mate,

FoX

thanks but i think the ban will be a perm and i dont have any complaints since its my responsibility i would rather trade doron for me unban him and ban me instead since i have failed to lead my team

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 8:41 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: The Friendly HitMan

I dont buy this shit

tbh Mr rawr u dont have to i know that u hate me but the thing is that u dont know me in game u mostly see me only in discord and DontMindMe i have nothing to do anymore it already happened i wont defend myself since i deserve it i have finished my job at chern so Ez if your reading this i would like to say goodbye and hope u get a better hitman and a friend especially to u fin and for the rest of my team farewell and have fun Rp!

Hate is a strong, i just dont like talking to stupid people. Also I blocked you a long time back on discord, i have no clue how you derive i hate you from that if i haven't spoken to you since.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2017 8:54 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I dont buy this shit

Hate is a strong, i just dont like talking to stupid people. Also I blocked you a long time back on discord, i have no clue how you derive i hate you from that if i haven't spoken to you since.

lets just say u dont like me anyways your hapy right now that im banned :3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2017 9:02 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I dont buy this shit

lets just say u dont like me anyways your hapy right now that im banned :3

i was never unhappy to begin with

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2017 3:11 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

I dont buy this shit

Eh, I have never seen him ingame, I'm just judging by the text, thinking twice anyone can write up a ton of bullshit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2017 3:11 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: