REGARDING WHITELIST

Notifications
Clear all

REGARDING WHITELIST

Page 1 / 2
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Hello survivors,

I was curious and would love to know your goals and intentions once white list is running, for example. i am going to be a train driver, perhaps build my own makeshift train-station, even develop it into a cargo transportation and even run my own shop on it as well! i would love to know your thought and ideas you have for white list once it is up. please leave your ideas below.

Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2017 6:05 pm
Nylex reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Why would you do that, etc.?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2017 6:14 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

if you mean why would i be a train driver, well. I love helping out anyone who requests it, once the rail ways become more diverse it will be a more efficient way of travelling around the map. I feel it would make a great role-playing experience and quite frankly, i have a fascination 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/11/2017 6:18 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm hoping to start my own little town. I'm more of an organizer so I think that'll be good for me plus I love building. Building on that if I cant/don't do that I'd love to be a builder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/11/2017 6:39 pm
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Just think when you're ever on the whitelist server:

What would I do if I was in my character's shoes? Some examples are below:

Would you really go all the way to rebuild tracks, a train, and scavenge for fuel just for some people enjoying the transportation?

Would you sleep in a city night and day and constantly fear the zombie attacks?

Would you band together with other survivors and try to survive or would your character prefer the solitude and relative safety from being alone?

I'm not trying to degrade anyone's thoughts or plans for the whitelist server, I'm just putting in my input.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 12:38 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You're trying to survive. Not.Drive.Trains.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:26 am
Rosa reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

PREACH!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 10:58 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Kolibob

Posted by: MrRawr

PREACH!

why can't he drive trains?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 2:44 pm
Fin Richards reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

some interesting questions however, the train already exists here, i can park it in county sides and tracks are steel, they have a long lasting life

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 4:51 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

thanks nylex, of course surviving is the number one priority and i will be doing this most of the time, but in my spare time when i'm not fighting the un-dead, whats stopping me from enjoying some relaxing views, saving lives and enjoying the train life??

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 4:55 pm
Nylex reacted
Negan
(@negan)
Active Member Customer

If i get accepted, I am going to build sanctuary from the walking dead and start the saviors.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 7:32 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

wow your thinking big their buddy, hope it goes well

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 8:14 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Negan

If i get accepted, I am going to build sanctuary from the walking dead and start the saviors.

No offense, but I'd suggest trying something new and completely creative. Like, you can do whatever you want in terms of character so why pick something that's already been made? Additionally, some people don't like seeing things from the Walking Dead or other shows/games since it kinda takes away from the hardcore RP feel of whitelist.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 10:19 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

I plan on taking over the entire server. Once I create my army. (I really hope there would be a massive gang war or something)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 10:26 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

its survival rp not dominate rp, get your act together comrade

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 12:17 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: