Nothing Is Over not...

Notifications
Clear all

Nothing Is Over not yet!

Page 1 / 2
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

Tell your friends the Staff that this isn't over and I will fucking kill everyone on chern maybe tomorrow or maybe next week but it will fucking happen my team well my old team will not have anything to do with it BUT I WILL KILL YOU ALL no matter what send that to your staff

Same Thing I sent to Amazed have fun Staff being corrupted that is!

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 5:54 am
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

You may of destroyed my team separated us because you were scared well I'm not gonna give up I'm gonna fucking kill you all everyone on chern you may ban that alt doesn't matter I got way more alts and my vpn is ready to fuck you all so fuck you and I will have fun killing everyone I come across you corrupt fucks!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 6:09 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

k

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 7:54 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

aaaaaaaaaaand you're banned...again.

After reasoning with you on your other post and trying to make a mature conversation out of this which would hopefully lead to a resolution, you do this? hm, I guess some people just don't change. 

and now after you've apologized for spamming my forums, you're now threatening to attempt to ruin my servers? I will not tolerate this, get the fuck off my website. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 2:49 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

apply dat rocket ban 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 3:18 pm
Scorpion
(@scorpion-2)
Posted by: Nylex

After reasoning with you on your other post and trying to make a mature conversation out of this which would hopefully lead to a resolution, you do this? hm, I guess some people just don't change. 

and now after you've apologized for spamming my forums, you're now threatening to attempt to ruin my servers? I will not tolerate this, get the fuck off my website. 

I didn't do shit, this was you and your staff team Nylex so I honestly don't give a shit anymore so do what you want I never played your server's for the "fun" or for the gear or shit I played your server for my TEAM and that only but since you staff have taken that because we were "bad" I don't give a shit about this community anymore you and your staff team are idiots so you got what you wanted and I'm gone do what you want to my steam account because of an UNTURNED SERVER have fucking fun...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 5:34 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Scorpion

I didn't do shit, this was you and your staff team Nylex so I honestly don't give a shit anymore so do what you want I never played your server's for the "fun" or for the gear or shit I played your server for my TEAM and that only but since you staff have taken that because we were "bad" I don't give a shit about this community anymore you and your staff team are idiots so you got what you wanted and I'm gone do what you want to my steam account because of an UNTURNED SERVER have fucking fun...

Scorp, stop it now, our team is gone due to reasons we can't blame the staff team enough is enough leave them be.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 7:11 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Scorpion, don't forget what we talked about. I was being serious, it is not worth it to have a frenzy on some gay ass servers. 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 10:03 am
Scorpion
(@scorpion-2)
Posted by: Fin Richards

Scorpion, don't forget what we talked about. I was being serious, it is not worth it to have a frenzy on some gay ass servers. 😉

Oof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 10:15 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Holy crap whats wrong with you Scorp? I seriously hope your not displaying this behaviour irl.

Get your act together!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 10:57 am
Scorpion
(@scorpion-2)
Posted by: crazy bob

Holy crap whats wrong with you Scorp? I seriously hope your not displaying this behaviour irl.

Get your act together!

I had my act together see I was like a puzzle I was fine built back up going fine but the staff they take the cake they fucked it all up and then blamed me for it so uhhhhhhhhhh you should redirect that question to the staff : D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 11:17 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You don't care about this community but yet you're still here. you're still making new website accounts (That somehow keeps getting through moderation....@staff)

and why are you blaming me exactly? I haven't lifted a single finger to the CDF or you, my only involvement is here on the forums, I have nothing to do with the CDF getting banned, I haven't even been online in the past 4 days. Stop making drastic assumptions and empty allegations you child. 

Oh and nothing is going to happen to your steam account over using a VPN to get around an Unturned server ban, I'd like to apologize on Fin's behalf for making such a stupid and false threat. he can't get your steam account terminated and using a VPN can't either.

However, you still won't be able to access the servers even with a VPN, we still have things in place that keep banned players banned, you'll need more than that m8.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 2:34 pm
Scorpion12345
(@scorpion12345)

You don't care about this community but yet you're still here. you're still making new website accounts (That somehow keeps getting through moderation....@staff)

and why are you blaming me exactly? I haven't lifted a single finger to the CDF or you, my only involvement is here on the forums, I have nothing to do with the CDF getting banned, I haven't even been online in the past 4 days. Stop making drastic assumptions and empty allegations you child. 

Oh and nothing is going to happen to your steam account over using a VPN to get around an Unturned server ban, I'd like to apologize on Fin's behalf for making such a stupid and false threat. he can't get your steam account terminated and using a VPN can't either.

However, you still won't be able to access the servers even with a VPN, we still have things in place that keep banned players banned, you'll need more than that m8.

I don't wanna come back on the servers there's no point anymore.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2018 3:00 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

oof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/02/2018 4:08 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Oof