Notifications
Clear all

Farewell my friends!

Page 1 / 2
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Howdy y'all. It's PFQ here, and I have some news that may produce some negative feelings. I am resiging from staff of Nylex's servers as of
3/28/18. It has been enjoyable for the time I've been here and I would like to make it clear I am not resiging for anything anyone has done
or said.I'm resigning as a way to allow myself to concentrate on what is necessary for me. I have issues in my life I must attend to, which
I ignore to spend time managing here and other places. I have enjoyed all of my time here, and appreciate each bit of praise, gratitude,
and criticism sent my way.I will not be leaving forever hopefully, though I do not know if I will return to the staff team, it is probable I
will return to the community after I have reconstructed my life and myself. I hope all of you, past, present, or future have a wonderful
experience with Nylex's servers and community and I wish nothing but a fortuitous, happy, and fulfilling future for all of you. I would
like to part with a message for y'all. Kindness, empathy, love and compassion are all free, so why not sprinkle it to everyone? -P.F.Q

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2018 8:09 am
Nylex, Fin Richards, MrRawr and 2 people reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

R.I.P Potion Flinga Queen, one of the best staff members, you will be remembered and missed by the whole Unturned RP community, I bid my farewell, Au revoir I salute to you Pot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 8:20 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

The only person I've come across in my life who's the perfect definition of a gentleman. You sir, get my ultimate respect.. The tip of my hat. 

Farewell, friend <3 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 8:20 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

The only person I've come across in my life who's the perfect definition of a gentleman. You sir, get my ultimate respect.. The tip of my hat. 

Farewell, friend <3 

Speaking of gentlemen, yes he is the very first that I met and also the one who taught me how to speak proper English.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 8:22 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

It's so sad to see you go, you're one of the best staff from this community. However, I would love to teach you piano in calls, how to play songs and more! But anyways, au revoir PFQ. Je me souviendrai toujours de vous pour l'un des meilleurs membres du personnel de la communauté Unturned RP ( I will remember you for one of the best staff members of the community of Unturned RP ) I hope you will be successful on reconstructing your life and I hope we could stay in touch!

Cheers,

Danalby 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 9:14 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Potion i saw you be promoted to staff and now i see you resign, I hope you the best of luck in your future and come back to the community when you feel you can you are gonna be missed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 9:22 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Sad to see you go!

Godspeed with everything in life!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 3:34 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

This man helped me get into WL when I had no chance at all but he made it possible! P.F.Q you sir will be respected by me and will always be considered a friend to me. This community will miss you and I hope you sort out your life and eventually return to the community. This deeply upsets me but eventually we all have to go and that's what your doing now taking a step forward in your life, taking responsibility! I think about the staff and the vintage players and it upsets me of how many have left us but so many more to come I have been here for 3 years now I think and I have always had fun even though I have been banned or whatever the cause and when we players meet you you make it 1000x better! I wish you good fortune and hope you come back! Farewell P.F.Q

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 4:34 pm
danalby2 reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Press 'F' to pay respects

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 4:50 pm
danalby2 reacted
Fin Richards
(@fin)

F