Clear all

The Coalition

Page 1 / 2
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Rescue. Unite. Reclaim.

PART #001:

The Coalition's capable of exporting and importing anything that's vital for their mission - to reclaim over the dust-filled world, dust created by none other than the foul-smelling humans, humans without sense of honor for other or themselves.

The world truly is a foul place, long ago, the Egyptians have created the concept of society, power, rules, rulings - it started off with the first ones that made a source of nutrition, such as farms, evolving into those that were smart enough to manipulate the hard-working, winning kind of people.

After all these values were abolished due to neediness, due to the apocalyptic situation we've gotten ourselves in, a color unseen until now has seen - only spoken about.

Global cooperation. 

Many might claim that these are treacherous words - how could a person speak about such a catastrophic event as a positive outcome? I'll tell you why, because we're jokes - we're insecure, manipulable, idiotic entities. We're nothing more than a machines which have dysfunctions, and once a common dysfunction between the machines is found, us, we finally find our values - or at least it seems like it; including the fact that there really isn't any more use in the term of "many"...

My name? Captain Kolibob.

The Coalition is a global paramilitary force.

It's purpose? To restore whatever is left of world itself - and after that is done - go onto making the world fully function, controlled by the elitist, people who shine values which others only dream of, values such as intelligence and emotional compassion - a full equilibrium between humane notions.

It was formed in a foreseen manner by the conspiracy nuts - in case things went south, the nation we used to call █████████████, had a back-up plan - more than obviously, a good one. However, shortly after the disaster actually occurred, the ones in charge of the program itself have died due to unforeseen circumstances, command was taken over by Admiral █████████ and people that were experienced in many fields, which we call "Captains" - unsurprisingly, I am one of them.

We were assigned a big part of the Coalition to deploy wherever we need, a massive amount of weaponry and knowledge of how to use it was also assigned to us. The locations in which we work are known as Canada (for some reason it has a plus, guess the ███████ hit the wrong key) & Chernarus - however we were given further directions to advance if our plans are successful.

Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2017 10:24 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Rescue. Unite. Reclaim.

PART #002:

We were given strict orders not to comply with any opposing nations - I am disgusted by "strict orders". Cooperation's the key to this - the government's ended, this is in our hands.

How ignorant can you fucking get, ███████? 

Our contingent shortly teamed up with the ███████████ - it didn't work out, one of our informers within other nations has stated that their human-emotions have taken over their capacity to be clear minded. Disappointing but not unexpected - guess hope is fading away.

We're going to be rebuilding this world - we are going to go through this. I'm not speaking out of leadership, but because of arrogance - I guess I do have some flaws, maybe more than some. Either way, the sketches we've had before the events meet what we see with our own eyes, and they're as it follows:

- The Chernarus base is a military facility, featuring a 500-700m airstrip, with three hangars to store the aircraft given by ██████████. It has a base that fits our contigent over there, along with a small-sized prison for those that wish to halt progress made by us. The area itself is tidy and clean, no broken fence. Quite curious how they managed to keep it from getting overrun, but well, it is what it is.

- The Canada+ base is a little less human-friendly, with atrocious temperatures, making handling vehicles and structures harder - not a problem for the Coalition mechanics, around the old frozen "dance" lakes.

The Coalition itself is doing mentally well, I'm overwhelmed by how benevolent the troops I command are - the people I command.

They're truly putting tears into this work. There's no point in not being honest, but I've always been a coward. Not in the way society used to refer to it, but my braveness was nothing more than a compensation for my deep insecurities, the fact that I was considered exceptional and allowed to do anything while in high school, the fact that I was expelled in college and then directly got the diploma via connections I made earlier on - I was nothing more than afraid to lose these qualities

I've been afraid of losing my spark, my charisma, my thing that makes me shine within a group - however it's in times like these that it's actually useful, where you can influence a large group of people to do truly great things

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2017 10:55 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

gay ass wannabe blue power ranger kids

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 11:52 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer
Fucking Smurfs
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 1:29 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Blue & Smurf lives... MATTER!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2017 8:25 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

We are strong independent  smurf women.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2017 9:30 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I wait for the day I see kolibob saying "aight smurfettes to the smurf mobile!"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 7:55 am
Dolan
(@dolan)

Smurfs eat ass

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:55 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

smurfettes*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 1:48 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

did you just assume my smurf?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 3:32 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Yes, yes I did

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 8:54 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 1:28 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

This is what happened when the coalition is called the smurfs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 1:51 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

for the last time, smurfettes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 8:22 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote