(@mrpony)

Mill are you in the mafia group

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2017 11:56 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Mrpony

Yes because of what he said to me in discord he was being very disrespectful and calling me cancer and he just was being so rude and also what he said the my friends he disrespected me beyond belief 

I have never said you were cancer you lier. You guys called D4KING cancer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 12:03 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

No you called me cancer 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:04 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Unless they were lying

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:07 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I haven't said that. Look at our previous conversations too. I have always been professional and polite.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 12:08 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Ok Raven he must have lied to me but i am still sorry for what i said i was angry about you calling us cancer and banning some of my members that was uncalled for and not cool

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:13 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

It is time for you guys to move onto a server that fits your kos play style. Take care.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 12:26 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Wow thats rlly rude i have never kosed Raven wtf is wrong with you i felt bad for what i did but then your just an ass to me i love this server and i have never kosed so please stop you have no prof and no reason to bann me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 2:06 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Raven you just trying to get me banned for personal reason please stop

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 2:23 am
rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

Mr pony i have personally seen you kos and have used alt accounts to get into your group to see whats going on and im not trying to be a dick but if your going to kos and get banned then so be it dont go on these forums where admins spend hours trying to make the servers a better place and just waste there time like this if you want to still play on the servers then go play at your grandmas house on a different IP address because from how i see it you have been kosed by people and you have kosed people so just accept the fact that you have been banned and move on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 3:48 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Lol rb you fucking lying XD i know who is in my group you kos alot

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:49 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Rb.Junk you lie to admins all the times your group littlery said "Arcane aim hack" wtf  how dumb are you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:50 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

your group on Hawaii would kos us every time you saw us you had kosed us about 10-11 times stop saying you have used alts to get in we have no one who is a squeaker Please stop lying this is the hole reason this server sucks some times is because kids like you lie to get what they want

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:52 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Kid your lucky i am a nice person i have videos of you (and your group) kosing i am just to lazy to edit a 23 hour video

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:55 pm
Heli
 Heli
(@heli)

Fucking hell man.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 1:56 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: