Notifications
Clear all

Unban appeal

Page 1 / 2
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance Ok so it was nexx and some pd sitting in between cala hospital and the garages watching a 1v1 inside of the hospital i was there watching but went for my car to go get a gun from my house since i was just arrested. I got in my car and started driving and went inbetween hospital and ran nexx and 1 pd member down the car went drifting and i lost control ( its the 300ZX) i went out the car and said that im sorry and that was my bad and revived the cop nexx did say he will ban me for that but i told him once again i was sorry and i didnt want to run them over i though they were sitting just at the windows of hospital having a closer look at the 1v1 but thats not an excuse i said im sorry multiple times after ressing galaxy by what i remember cuz i downed him and healing him told nexx i didnt wanna do that but i guess he didnt listen to me i never wanted to run them over and i dont see the big problem due to them not being in any type of situation and getting a dissatvange or anything from me downing them everything went ok after  i ressed galaxy and nobody said anything besied nexx galaxy didnt say a word and just went on to watching the 1v1 and by what i remember nexx was even in god mode but that dosent matter im sorry for running u guys over especially u nexx i didnt want to do it. Once again saying sorry for running u over please consider my ban and unbann me 
-What server you were banned from Nylex Life RP
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2023 2:10 pm
FacelessShadow
(@facelessshadow-2)
Eminent Member

+rep cool guy 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2023 2:36 pm
Pablo
(@toga)
Eminent Member

+rep without him there is no fun in life rp .....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2023 9:24 pm
Snow
 Snow
(@staff)
Trusted Member

- rep stole my car 3 years ago

Icoon voor Geverifieerd door de community

Icoon voor Geverifieerd door de community

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2023 5:04 am
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

@staff  im sorry lucas 😭

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2023 10:46 am
Snow
 Snow
(@staff)
Trusted Member

@yamabushi-2 you have 100 bands man ong

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2023 12:02 pm
Big Babo
(@big-babo)

+rep: The car control system is quite shitty. Why would anyone vdm a cop/mod? Yama is playing for a few years now and has never done that. Even tough an admin has a bad day he should always be able to listen and judge unemotionally without abusing his power.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2023 12:35 pm
Yamabushi reacted
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Cars are hard to control in the lag of the server. Crazy how it was an accident and he did everything he could yet to fix it and he still gets banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2023 12:15 am
idot nofaec
(@nofacestudios)
Eminent Member

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE unban yama I LOVE YAMA pleaseeeee pretty please UNBAN YAMA i want YAMA yama is FUNNY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE drifting is difficult to control so it wasnt his fault k PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2023 9:45 am
Yamabushi reacted
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2023 12:22 pm
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

neeex