Unban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Unban appeal

Page 2 / 3
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Well I know you really dont take actions against reports without proof, but they for sure can false report by putting only s screenshot and typing a story that "he just KOSed me" when in The reality it was s robbery or a selfdefencing act or whatever Raid etc... 

But I appreciate your opinion alot, thank you for that, could you link this to D4NKING, because im pretty sure hes The one banned me again, thanks alot again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2017 12:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

hm, I'll only take screenshots of death screens and stuff as proof on certain circumstances.

I'll send it through to dan tho 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2017 12:31 pm
Block reacted
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Nylex

hm, I'll only take screenshots of death screens and stuff as proof on certain circumstances.

I'll send it through to dan tho 🙂

Did you get in contact with D4NKING? Just asking, no hurries though im working on artwork atm 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2017 3:02 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Nylex Despite having anyone having proof, you as the owner has to take the appropriate action, are you going to take one persons word or %60 of the active community (estimate)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2017 6:14 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

He cant do anything without proof and a fact here example MGaming47 wants MgYT to stay banned, but wants me to get unbanned was just in the same group and talking with him on Canada +, thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/09/2017 6:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's more of a rule I tend to go by, I give everyone an equal side and without proof nothing can be done usually. Though yeah you're right, if many respectable community members vouch for a persons word, i'll often lean towards that side if no defense is given:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2017 4:57 am
Block reacted
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

It's more of a rule I tend to go by, I give everyone an equal side and without proof nothing can be done usually. Though yeah you're right, if many respectable community members vouch for a persons word, i'll often lean towards that side if no defense is given:P

So have you linked this to D4NKING, I feel like this case Is never going to end for real...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2017 6:32 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

MG gaming's a KoS'er that has to be banned. A report will be filed soon by Lord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2017 12:40 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

yup sent it to d4

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/09/2017 2:52 pm
Block reacted
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

D4NKING really is making this topic never end.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2017 6:43 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: DaymBlock

This ain't a cakewalk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2017 8:41 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

Posted by: DaymBlock

This ain't a cakewalk.

It really isn't. But a decision must be taken.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2017 1:44 am
Block reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Wait what? Block =/= Daymblock? Would you guys mind differentiating yourselves apart cuz im hella confused.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2017 4:45 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Both accounts are my own, its just that Block is my account that I use on my mobile devices and Daymblock is the one I use on my PC, thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2017 5:50 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

okay, thanks for clarifying

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2017 8:41 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: