Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Tyla's Appeal

Page 1 / 3
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

Dear Nylex and Staff, I was recently banned due to a reports by dontmindme and his team. I was also not aware that Raven was a admin when he contacted, I thought it was one of there teamates/ allies trying to bug me sorry about that raven (LOVE YOU). Dontmindme was wrong I never kosd him, the feast was clearly still going on as i seen them have it (the taxi). That's when I killed them still thinking the feast was going on. Then I "Kosd" them when I was near there base trying to bust in again. They called that kos but I was clearly raiding there base by my self because no allies was on etc. This is why I think I should be unbanned.

Sincerely, Tyla 

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 4:06 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

Forgot to add this in...

I am really sorry for all the trouble I started.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 4:12 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

You are still keeping up your lies,

You have KOS'd us multiple times, and blamed it on feasts, yet the feasts were over.

You purchased items, showing you have played on the server a bit, you should also have some idea of who the admins are if you have a forum account.

You have lied several times, and your reputation among many players prove what you have done wrong.

You think your spendings shield you from bans, as you have said, and I've screenshotted it.

If you say you have kos'd us during base raids, than a tree out in the mountains that we are walking by counts as a base.

Remember when we defeated you in a feast, and you prayed for your Sawzal back?

We did so, and you glady accepted it, gave us a kit.

We than returned to our base, and we wanted to move an Annushka to the Liberator, and an APC too.

Than Tyla KOS's my friend Laxpro334 while he was driving in the APC, than he proceeds to shoot me down and kill me in midair.

Tyla, you are a disgusting KOS'er and think your money shielded you from a ban, well it didnt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 7:53 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To Tyla,

Why are you saying you love me when you didn't even know I existed 12 hours ago. Next, I will need to think about the unban but you really need to prove yourself first. You were short rude and short to me before I even got to talk to you. You didn't even give me a chance to announce myself as an admin.

/R Raven

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 7:58 am
Faggot
(@faggot)

Tyla you were like 300 meters away from our Base and you say that you were in the middle of a raid and you snipe me from the homingbird even tho it was from a feast it spawned at Moscow so you still can't shoot you didn't even rob me mate so stop fuck*** lying 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 8:40 am
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

Sorry Raven I should of talked to you for a little bit but I was think if it was dontmindme and his crew trying to bug me And how do I prove my self? I hope you know I'm trying my hardest to try to be a good person and try to get unbannned. I also have alot of people on the server that likes me, if you ask them you  can probably get a positive answer. I am so sorry. Faggot I was near your base I had grizzly I seen you comming a mile away I waited until 300 meters and I killed u and the passenger trust me I was right next to your base when u drove the humming bird up. Once again I am sorry for everything I caused, I am sorry about unfriending u quickly Raven but you also have to think I thought it was there team trying to bug with me. I am also sorry for stirring up trouble. One more thing, Congratulations Nylex yu hit 100k subs on YT. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 3:42 pm
Faggot
(@faggot)

Ok one think thanks that your sorry and all that but you still shot me and i was pissed because the humming bird was from a feast but it was at Moscow or somewhere near.

I hope that if you get unbanned you will change and be more cooler with me and my crew

🙂  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 4:12 pm
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

Yea I hope we can be friends too. Thanks for accepting my apology.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 4:42 pm
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

If I get unabanned i will give you a orca i have a kit for that = )

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 4:44 pm
Faggot
(@faggot)

No problem i also hope that My crew understands it but at first they might be mad at me but i rly dont care i want them to see that you may have done some stupid **** but at least you are apologising is good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 5:11 pm
Faggot
(@faggot)

Thank dude 

🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 5:11 pm
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

The only thing i am worried is that raven is still kinda mad at me for what happened, i unfriend him when i didn't realized he was a admin.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 5:39 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I mean I gave you a chance to explain your situation and you blew up on me. It kinda shows your charecter right there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2017 5:42 pm
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

I am sorry raven I don't know how to prove that i should have a second chance. I think i should be unbanned because i think me and that team are cool sorta. For a example faggot is on there team and he forgave me can you also do that and give me a second chance?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 5:45 pm
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

Let's make a deal raven... I of course get unbanned and next time i get reported and its like a big issue or something i get banned for ever?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2017 5:55 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: