Slop moment

Page 1 / 2
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

fail roleplay, toxic behaviour
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

well i personally agree with staff that i shouldn't be unbanned but i myself also agree i can change and show you all i can be a better person, im really sorry for what i did and the way i spoke to staff memebers. Staff members help the community and what do i do? NOTHING. I understand my odds are low and you want me away from the community but i wanna show that i can be helpful and kind to the community and try make it even a little less toxic. Im also sorry for the fail roleplay, THX_4_FOOD you're right i was aware of the running away while dragged rules and i understood the risk i was taking with it but in that situation i was careless and annoyed and decided to go through with something that could've got me banned and guess what? it did. Even though i had commited those careless actions i decided to insult staff even more than i had before blaming it on them even though it was me who caused it all not them, they were just trying to help the community and make it a better place and i should've been more aware of that and im really sorry that i did that, and even before the ban i was horrible to all the staff because my car was despawned, i understand it was my own fault that it was despawned and i shouldn't of taken it out the staff. Back onto the fail roleplay stuff i know it's my fault and obviously i knew the rules and i should've been more careful as i was PD i was also aware that my next ban was gonna be permanent and i just messed it up due to being stupid and full of hatred of the staff team. I wanna be apart of the ingame community again as i think i could make it pretty fun for my team and I and i wanna apologise to alot of the INGAME community due to how toxic i was even before my ban to the community in general. Being an asshole doesn't help and i shouldn't of done it, i will prove to you i can be better and i wanna show you all i can make people have some fun instead of making them angry at me and making them hate me provoking the server into becoming more toxic towards me and the community in general. Im really sincere and will make sure this will never happen again. I understand the staff team does NOT want me back for the time being and believe i don't deserve to come back but i wanna change that. I wanna make everyone chill again and bring happiness instead of hatred for the server. Im really happy you decided to read this and im so sincere about this. i just want to come back to the community and have some fun with everyone.
-What server you were banned from

life roleplay
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998/

Extra notes: I understand that i was an awful person but i've changed my behaviour, i don't know if you noticed or care but im trying to show i can be better. I apologise for everything, please give me one last chance i really wanna play and experience life roleplay again and play it like it's intended instead of rule breaking, im taking responsiblity for my actions and im hopefully starting to become more mature instead of being a silly scumbag. Im really sorry and i will ensure i will not break a rule ever again. I mean it this time

I understand I left the community, I honestly should stay out of it as I know I'm disliked although I've been told many times to remake an appeal one more time to see, I'm really sorry. I wanna try out all the new things and join gangs again. Although I'm not gonna be as active as I was I wanna be unbanned so I can play this with my friends while still enjoying other things, I wanna change up my games up again instead of playing the games I have for about 2 months now, maybe even longer. Something to cure the boredom while also speaking to my friends, I understand its unappealable and I understand I left the community but I'm willing to come back a bigger and better person than I once was and I wanna play with my friends again, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience I caused and I hope you read this (even though it's long xd) 

Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2023 9:34 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/05/2023 3:17 pm
Unknown
(@therealunknown)
Eminent Member

@slope L slope Gamer

In seriousness #FreeSlope

ReplyQuote